View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 22:35   #61
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
you are a monk so I hate you, monk is the most OP class ingame, one of their move is identical to an old trojans aimbot.

Long ago people whined about trojans using aimbot and trojans got jailed for it.

Now those same people who complained + you are the ones using monk a class that has aimbot in their skillset, and then after they aimbot you to death, they can chain you causing you to be unable to play without logging off, and they sit there and bully you for hours.
^lol but hurt much?^

on the topic recently added to this thread, i dont see why arabs cant go play arabic co.... would solve everything, i would sure as hell go play english co if they had it... oh wait >.>
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook