View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:37   #2
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
So I figured I'd go trojan war water then reincarnate to warrior and then trojan. Why this way i figured the water tao would keep super man from warrior and getting it back to 110 will be less annoying.

Why trojan warrior water and not warrior warrior water because I already am a trojan, too bad. The benefit of this is I get to get gear upfront and level weapon profs.
If you can put up with reincarnating 4 or 5 times then its a good idea, personnally I was pretty done leveling after the 3 reincarnations, I also changed my char to water-war-tro

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook