Thread: happy holidays
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 16:43   #5
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by §oDa View Post
well guys, i havent been playing much lately been stuck on modern warfare2 but i just came here to wish everyone an awesome xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate... smoke some weed, get some gifts, kick it with some friends, do whatever you want to make it an awesome holiday.. im taking my gf to florida so ill be on a beach for xmas..

i even wish hiko, tiddus,and company a great holiday also...just cuz i strongly dislike you on a video game doesnt mean your holiday should suck

enjoy guys
while your playing modern warfare 2 i've been playing call of duty 4 -___-
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;†~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~†***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook