View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 13:21   #114
s0ulj4h

s0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒrenzy View Post
I think the main thing is it was jumped into and not planned out. Like the main ppl from nebula went to a guild and that was the new guild. A guild where all the members have +7 2 sup gems talis or better isn't really fair (if its supposed to be all in fun and not, as Ryan put it, a way to "wipe the floor with us").

And yeah, fighting stronger ppl wasn't always a bad thing. But with talismans now it's completely fked. In my opinion this wouldn't even be a big deal if it weren't for talismans. They run the game now.

Just a thought here, but is it a coincidence that the 2 ppl who started new guilds to make it more fun are the only ones with +12 towers? Seems maybe they're just a little upset they spent so much money on a dying server/game and don't wanna feel like it was a waste.
+12 towers dunt make much more difference then +6 +7...I have tried them on and honestly i did not find a huge boost as i was expecting. You guys can work on improving your relations with other guilds such as blood brothers etc and allie/merge with them if this ONE guild is giving such problems.

Btw Andrew...they are not the only ones upset about dying server..everyone is, including you. I feel like it was a waste but I've got my own thinkin which doesnt make me regret it that much. For me, I set a goal.. Accomplish it...then I don't give a flying fuck. I am at the "flying fuck" stage right now.

I am sure something could be worked out.. I might even know how it can all be improved but.. I am not even gonna bother posting anything because people have changed. Allie guilds bashing on eachother, no respect among eachother.....these are some of the reason why I don't really care anymore what happens with CO.

And again...I am gonna say that Kevin doesnt even play GW that much..why are people complaining? Just not a good idea to be rude and shyt like this because who knows...There might be an attack in the last two hours?

Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

130 - 130 - 134
Water | Warrior | Trojan

Guild Leader of: -
~Shyt Happens~

Happily married to FeiTiÇa<3
s0ulj4h is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook