View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:17   #111
s0ulj4h

s0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond reputes0ulj4h has a reputation beyond repute
Hello

Anyone waana fill me in on whats happening here? Don't really feel like reading all this! I might have a little clue on whats happening..

1. People are mad because Origin attacks all day...but stop in last 2 hours..which makes GW boring again.. You do not want them to stop?:S

2. People are mad because Origin attacks all day...and you guys don't want them to attack at all? and everyone just sit there all day? :S

3. I have no fuckin clue...

This "plan" was intended to be in effect for after Super Gw..But if they stop attacking in the last 2 hours.. What difference does it really make? It'll give everyone something to do during the day.
I thought Kevin doesnt play much during Gw's...You guys shouldn't be complaining about not being able to pwn Origin. I never had crazy ss/fb skillz but I have fought many Gw's where me and my side are against people with much higher potency. Those were the good old days...when noone knew who gonna get the pole this week.

Wish they put in a "Server transfer" option...

Physical death i do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

130 - 130 - 134
Water | Warrior | Trojan

Guild Leader of: -
~Shyt Happens~

Happily married to FeiTiÇa<3
s0ulj4h is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook