Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:04   #15
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
The numbers sold doesn't say anything for how good a game is. I could advertise a sequel to any big title and sell that many. The game is terrible. And lol @ IGN, just lining there pockets.
Well, if you dont like the game, don't buy it or play it. It's really that simple.

Meanwhile, I'll be playing my face off and enjoying every second of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
right now, I'm a lvl 52 barbarian, act 1, hell. Playing through with a friend who's a monk. It's a bit tricky... have to kite the bosses a lot so it takes a while, but it's doable. Not looking forward to inferno... haha.

But yeah, after I get through hell, will probably level up another class and give them the gears I've collected going through as a barb.
Ah, nice =) Hell is where things start to get interesting :X Inferno is pretty damn hard, so you have something to look forward to I would recommend that one of you rerolls wiz/dh/wd tho - inferno with 2 melee wouldn't be pretty :P

I'm currently progressing through act II, and it's a real pain as a melee. Things hit HARD, and champion packs have 4 abilities. It's not uncommon that I have to skip a pack because the combination of abilities is just too damn hard. Example; arcane-enchanted waller molten vortex packs. If you're real unlucky, the mob type has an ability or two in addition to the "champ mob abilities".. After dying 5-6 times, finally beating mobs like that is very satisfying though
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook