View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 22:19   #7
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
acording with the guy in the replys, thats cuz of some thing on tro's weapon archives... i gotta find a way to counter that.
To each there own I guess.. When I'm pking i like the screen to be clear of useless fonts or effects that give me no meaning - Might be time for a new mouse or figure out how to use the virtual mouse.

Switching to 2nd gear will switch to 2nd set of sigils IF you apply sigils only... as for the skills you can set their hotkeys in the options to make it easier to use.. Wasn't really giving pvp tips but you clearly need them as you're dying over and over to a guy meleeing you.

Maybe it's your 1st day back to Conquer or something? His melee's on you look fine not long ranged or glitchy - he had cyclone and you're standing still ALOT... Even if you're showing the damage he is doing... it's caused by you standing still to then be melee'd by those skills..

That skill i spoke about - makes him IGNORE your BP and add's 8% damage to herc or SS - He also used Trojan rune which gives him a HP buff of like 100k lasting for 30s...You said yourself you're using STGs... so it's no wonder you're struggling...

Sooo this guy is winning elite pkt? teampkt? skillpkt? all solo? or what? Not to sound like a **** but... i'm full +12, 54k attack 246crit doubt i would have any problem killing him or you even though i'm on a classic server.

Potentially overpowered if you're standing still to get melee'd Sure? Unless you're getting wwk'd or a random lucky melee etc. But standing still or being too slow etc. Nah.

Easy counter... Don't get melee'd

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 04-27-2020 at 22:39.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook