View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:21   #6
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
I didnt vote... But honestly.. if ur a water (not a melee water) the best thing u got is zap, and chain bolt every now and then...

Wth is the point of fighting someone for a full 10min of just constant zapping if there just gonna pot off untill the 10min are done?
So...zap em for a good 3 min rack up some points, and for the rest of the match run and azure your self ftw.

PS. I do this myself during team pk touny's.
One thing you and rest don't understand, is that waters are support class. They were never meant to be Pkers. Zapping and shielding is "forcing" your win and makes them look real noobish. Seriously if people want to compete in 1vs1 tourneys and such, should be using a fighting class, not a water.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook