View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 20:24   #213
SelfDestructive

SelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree with what some people are saying about pkers, there are just way too many. It's gotten to the point where I run away from anyone who's a higher level than me now. One time I had just gotten to BI and hopped out of the city to go kill some birds, and as soon as I stepped out of the city, I got killed by some guy, and then was called a noob. I didn't say anything and just revived and continued on my way, but come on was that really necessary?

It's been about two weeks now since I've started playing again, and I haven't found a single person to talk to on any of my four characters. I keep hoping someone will wisp me and maybe get a convo going at some point but I don't see that happening. I've seen a few people that I would have like to wisp myself but some people can be such jerks that I've just been keeping to myself. But I'll just continue on my quest to rb my characters alone I guess.

Grace. Tro>Tro Cerberus/Gryphon
.Grace. Wat>Fire Lightning
Eriel War>War Tornado
>>--Grace-> Arch>Arch Volcano

Last edited by SelfDestructive; 12-27-2013 at 20:35.
SelfDestructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook