View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 14:50   #71
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post

Warriors were considered weak because trojans had more defence (without the shield). And even with the shield, it made close to no difference because warriors needed the shield to make up for the lack of HP. Only with xp shield was a warrior able to compete in a fight with a trojan, but that was neglectable considering it's only up for a short time.

Trojans had more effective armor, not more flat armor. Warriors won the flat armor ground. Trojans still took more damage, but not enough to offset the 15% HP bonus they got. So they had more effective armor. Because of just that.

Most bulkers had good gear, so herc doing only 40% damage was still plenty for many, because damage went up faster than defence could keep up. At a certain time, a stigged fb did 3k more than the highest possible defence/hp matchup. Even xp shielders went down because they lacked hp.
This point I will agree on, as Defense had a hard lowball cap. Damage just went crazy high with stig and skills.

Archer arrows had a soft dodge cap when going below 200 / arrow, requiring at least the fire-fire skill to bring it down to 12. The average archer damage on higher +'d boots users never went below 150ish. Dodge however, was still usefull back then. How much does it change? 300% dodge rating? So yea, archers did the capped 12.
As a full archer back then, I never saw this soft cap. it was always a hard 1 to 1 damage reduction with dodge.
Arrow damage-(ArrowsDamage*Dodge)-Armor=Final Damage.
Like say I had 50 dodge, 100 armor and I did 200 Arrow Damage.
200-(200*0.5)-100=50 damage.

I am also curious where you get 12 dmg from, as full super the cap was 1, and full elite was 3.

I hope you referred your last comment to planes, because I disagreed with him there.
Both of you in a sense.
So yea, I don't mind chatting with an old geezer how 1.0 was, but don't think you are saying anything new. I most likely know everything you know, if not more.

Bring it on.

Youn'in.

My replies in red.
Micdeath is offline   Share with Facebook