Thread: Gw - 8/28/10
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 07:24   #54
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Funny how u claim to have 300 bp on that account when your +6/7 and maybe 1 to 2 +8s don't add up to it. Maybe 290-5ish by my count.. LOL

full 2 soc, SDGs, +7s all round, except +6 boots if 2 socket.. lol with +8 ring and weapon (maybe) sure as hell doesn't add up to 300 bp, even with 5 points form noblity and no, you didn't have more +8s than nightmare, cause nightmare was stronger than evasion in his gears and I have full +7s/8s with +12 talis and could 1 hit evasions whereas he couldn't 1 hit me thats with both mentors being online and you guys claiming more mentor BP than me.. lmao

So 310... thats alittle over the top. lol

Edit: i only had +6 neck, had +7 armor n +7 boots couple of weeks right before I decided to sell everything lol!