View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:25   #1
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
A few Important Points

Just a few important points:-
-If you***8217;re new to Conquer please take time to read the Forum Rules
-If new to the Forum your first few posts will have to approved by a Moderator, basically this is to catch the ad bots
-Your moderating team are Nicknac425 and I. Nicknac425 is your first point of contact on forum issues
-Moderators are volunteers not TQ Staff. We have no control over in-game issues, that is the GMs domain. We are here on the Forum to help if we can and to make your stay enjoyable.

A bit about me
I am not a Mac user or very technical so best to ask others on those points. Not sure about Nic***8217;s skills.
I have been playing Conquer since 2004 and still do to this day. I have been modding these forums for 5 years and am a Global Moderator. I am married with two grown up daughters and have been playing computer games since the beginning ie Pong in the 70s.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook