View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 13:38   #6
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeristifa View Post
Ok I understand for the most part. For some reason I can't convert the mswmm to avi from movie maker. I have the program to do it but it seems like it will not let me. Please help ><.
Sorry for taking quite a while to reply, been kind of busy visit the forums lately

Anyways, regarding your problem, as far as I know, windows movie maker does not support the function to convert video formats from one format to another. It just publishes the format that be able to be played on any windows media player.

A solution would be to source for a 3rd party software that does the format converting. As you have stated that the program you are currently using does not seem to work. It could be simply cause it does not support that particular format your trying to convert from and into