View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:32   #8
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
take the advice with a grain of salt. in 99% of cases at 140 immunity is a must which is why antibreak is sort of taboo, but in low lvl tournaments antibreak is actually extremely viable even when youre not the highest potency because the dynamics are so different. obviously the final say depends on your server, but im an antibreak character in a server where full +12 critters come down all the time, and they never stay. Returning is a "theorycrafter" too (not sure if thats the correct term for a shallow game like co) and he shut it down way too fast

the most efficient number of agility points for a range class is the minimum that it takes to equip your weapons. agility only benefits melee characters in my opinion
While true in some situations anti is better like you said unless it's low level it's really not worth it in any case. And even then it's only good until someone decides to go down there that's the same or higher BP than you. So really only a farming server tactic. The best anti account in most cases will lose to a mediocre account with the same BP and a little bit of crit unless it's maybe a full stg Archer/ranged ww/pirate or a really pro monk. Also, in his situation he's only level 128 328bp he has a long way to go (at least a year playing hardcore non stop with a bit of luck) to get to Max BP and I'd assume his jiang etc is in a similar state. So it's 100% better for him to go immunity for the reasons that myself and you listed. His enemies are most likely already higher and much further ahead than him unless he's on a new server, but I've seen him on the forums before so unless he started fresh I don't think so.

As for agility, imo more than the standard is needed. Archer it should be fine going the base but ww definitely needs more than that 36 to get points while on low stamina. I'd say it's probably going to end up being around 120 but just find someone with 129 +12 boots and test it out.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook