View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:49   #7
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Thanks bro. I'll take this into consideration. Btw Im 323 bp level 128. Going range, what's the most efficient number attribute points for agility?
take the advice with a grain of salt. in 99% of cases at 140 immunity is a must which is why antibreak is sort of taboo, but in low lvl tournaments antibreak is actually extremely viable even when youre not the highest potency because the dynamics are so different. obviously the final say depends on your server, but im an antibreak character in a server where full +12 critters come down all the time, and they never stay. Returning is a "theorycrafter" too (not sure if thats the correct term for a shallow game like co) and he shut it down way too fast

the most efficient number of agility points for a range class is the minimum that it takes to equip your weapons. agility only benefits melee characters in my opinion
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook