View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:57   #4
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
I am a 129 windwalker stomper. Antibreak and +finalpatak build. The only reason i was keeping this build was the two 99 +fpatak i got in chi. So, would it be better to replace with pstrike?
almost a certain yes given youre a stomper. +final patk should (in general) be a supplementary stat that you start building after deciding on your crit/break. you should start building +final patk when:
a) your opponent's antibreak/immunity is insanely high and you have no hope of passing them - you may as well stat into guaranteed damage
b) your opponent's antibreak/immunity is insanely low and you have more than 100% chance to break/crit respectively
c) youre very close one shotting your opponent and +final pushes you over the edge
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook