View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 16:51   #101
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP. Tq has taken a few of my ideas, a few of their own. As far as I know what I updated are the only things that have changed that are on that list. If anyone knows of anything else please let me know! Thank you!

Added a few more skills that need looked at

Monk epic, Fire epic, and DragonWhirl which the new patch makes it "seem" viable but anyone knows it's really not worth it with that low amount of damage. You'd have to give it IMHO 150+% damage or give it some effect like slowing your opponents who get hit by it for a few seconds to make it worth going. Something like that.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 09-22-2017 at 17:45.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook