View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 13:56   #15
jenzo
JENZO

jenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond reputejenzo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to jenzo
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
I'm shocked, really.
SHOCKED IS RIGHT

If the people who are caught using HACKS & botjailed then after 1 email from them ban that email simple

TQ JUST DO EVERY1 WANTS IS JUST BAN CHEATERS IF CAUGHT ON VIDEO THEN WOT CAN THEY SAY 2 GET OUT OF IT NOTHING SO JUST BAN THE WHOLE IP ADDRESS ONCE PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE TAKING ACTION ON CHEATERS 4 REAL WOT EVER LVL OT GEAR THEY HAVE BANNED THEN IT WILL SOON STOP COS I KNOW THAT I HAVE SPEANT ALOT OF CASH ON DBs SO 2 RISK LOSING MY ACCOUNT JUST 2 LVL FASTER DUH I DONT THINK SO

START BANNING AND SEE HOW FAST WHEN WORD GOES ROUND THE SERVER THAT 2ND RB 13O WITH ALL SUPER HIGH +LVL -DMG GEAR LOST ALL BANNED THEN U WILL THEN SEE WHO MANY WANNA TAKE THE RISK

FOR ONCE TQ LISTEN 2 THE PLAYERS ON THE GAME THAT WANNA HAVE FUN AND THE GAME THAT WAS THERE B4 ALL THIS HAPPENED COS I THINK PEOPLE WILL START LEAVING SOON SELL THEY ACCOUNT COS LEAVING GAME COS LOAD OF GR8 NEW GAMES COMING OUT ALL THE TIME

LISTEN 2 US TQ LISTEN