View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 02:35   #28
EX-Ryder

EX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond reputeEX-Ryder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
You see, I don't understand how you do that, because you know.. doggy is you being on your knees and hands? So if that means you are against the wall then I like, imagine your face like squashed against the wall >.<

Unless you just mean from behind and against a wall, then it would make sense to me
Depending on height, you may have to raise the lady up to get your angle of insertion. That's back to chest. Or go for the standing doggy style which im sure you can imagine, hands or hands face against the wall
There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own. - Moby-Dic.k

Bite the rhyme...
if ya daaaare.....
I get the moneyyy...
So i dont CAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blip.tv/file/918071/
little ss vid
EX-Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook