View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 17:45   #42
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandav1981 View Post
Someone that tried to PKed you, then upon seeing you start equiping you better PKing gear, they ask for no PK and say sorry???

For example changing from Club to Sword, Normal to Super etc?

Usually, I always let them go, but after yesterday I think I should change my point of view, pker is always a pker, and they need to be pked...

someone say "sorry", "pls no pk", after trying to pk me. Then after an hour or so, came back again to do the same things!!!

the person is same level as me, except i have higer BP from my better gear...

Pretty much dont let them go. The majority of the pkers only pk noobs or people they know they can kill. In nother words run around with noob gear and a non 2nd reb char you get pk all night long. Pretty much make them suffer is my reply. They started it not you.

Me= War the guild = 5 pk points
Pk him till he logs out

And keep pking him when you see him aka kos

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook