View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:51   #14
Mero
IWont Moza

Location: In the house, street by the cars running on the road above ground
Mero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond reputeMero has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mero Send a message via Yahoo to Mero
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wrath- View Post
its actually funny. Everytime im in ga and someone in pkrez/family see me, they (call/run to the net cafe) and yell : Hi Ya Man, powr in ga come helb me kill him fassssssst ...pleas ya man then they call all their friends etc. at the end its like 50 egys againt me =)

mido*star: 1 mill to those who tell me where power is
yup u can kill meny of em so they asking for help lol
---------
so u mean u hide all the time ?o.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
yep u kill a few egys then next minute the egy police come =[
haha u mean mido lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
They aren't 'best' at CO.

I recently beat mido with a L115 normal 2soc sword x2 and a Uni 1soc armor, my violets... i hit him like 15 times for 2.3k, then he says wait lemme get my sword, LIKE THAT WOULD MATTER YOU ****ING SUCK
rayan dont talk about suck cuz ur suck and he ownd u meny times and i was waching and guss what u lose and i think u always lose
and yes mido is not very pro at the fb\ss but kimo can ownd u so easy btw i wonna to fight with u .. tell me when i can ownd u and i will come maybe u forget haw i can use my skill.........
Quote:
There is no real frind at this world.
***4326;If you repped me kindly leave your name
Quote:
Silence does not mean I am ignorant to what goes on around me
But
What is happening around me is not worthy of speech.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Mero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook