View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46   #13
fawn1
shhh.

fawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fawn1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frEddy View Post
The egyptians have super alliance right now, I foresee -Perfection's side giving up on gw, then the egyptian side getting bored of guildwar. Probably after that egyptians will start hating against each other since they beat their english competitions. In summary, the PkreZ, TheFamily, ela7rish will fight each other for the fun of competition.
If they continue being allies, it will just be boring because noone will fight each other.
So fight each other egyptians, you will have fun in gw if you do.
happens the same way on all servers, like exactly D=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
They aren't 'best' at CO.

I recently beat mido with a L115 normal 2soc sword x2 and a Uni 1soc armor, my violets... i hit him like 15 times for 2.3k, then he says wait lemme get my sword, LIKE THAT WOULD MATTER YOU ****ING SUCK
so i bet if i go back thru this weekends msn logs i see something like "co is dumb i dont even play anymore, cba to log in" o_o
o ya should mention, That Was From This Tiny =P
o_O !
fawn1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook