Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 05:23   #43
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
You barely listen to the media? Seems your rants say different.
I don't watch tv, or read American news really... I do speak with people though here, all of them freaking out about ****. Or blaming the fact their can't get a job on other people, even though they dropped out of everything and are ****ing morons. They blame they cant afford **** because gas prices have risen, and that living costs in America are so high compared to the rest of the world (they're not).

Edit:
I also just learnt the UK uses more domestic oil than the USA.

During the bush administration the USA was importing 70% of oil. During that same time the UK was mostly using its own with only a small fraction of imports.

During 2013 the UK produced 70% of its oil per day. Importing the remaining. Again lower imports than the USA.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 12-04-2014 at 05:33.
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook