View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 09:14   #3
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
This is wrong in so many ways...

You'd be just a jack of all trades, master of none...

You either are a water or fire taoist. Go on, make some tests. If I am not wrong, you are a water taoist (yep, it is in your signature). Reincarnate to fire and play for a week as fire, with the stats and gear you have as a water.

Come back here, write down your conclusions and tell us if you would ever use the skill to transform into a fire, if you were to have one.
So, by using current CO game play, please specifically tell me what does Water and Fire master in. I am very curious about your opinion.

Bro, if you look at the link that show my stats, I play a Water with a Fire stats ( I run M-atk bro, not Anti break)

As for being a Water or Fire, I have fair share of experience, I have play Water with a Fire stats ( M-atk and M-strike), I also play Fire with Water stats ( Final M-atk and Final P-damage), I even play before in between ( M-atk and Final P-damage) with full SPG, 8 STG, and 9 STG.

I also play them both with Magic Soul ( Waterflow etc), I also play them with physical soul ( Whirlpool).

Even refineries, I have play just about everything you can think of ( Immunity, Detox, Hp, Block, Penetration)

I also play before many builds lol, Pure Water, Dodge Water, Serenity Water, Fog Water, Fog + serenity Water, Bomb Water and my current build Fog with Reflect Water.

The only thing I never specifically try is using Scythe, I have try two handed, BS, and Knife as well.

So I have a lot of experiences, don't worry, I got you. Did I mention I have both Fire and Water ? (Granted I left my Fire at Snowfall)

My conclusion is I will because it offer utility, I am even itching to play a Fire but I couldn't because I left the Fire on my old server.
Why ? Because I have seen so many varieties of battle conditions.

a) The typical team wipe with all player shackle scene - This is the place you want to stay alive as much as you can.

b) The scene where your DPS Dc'ed, and you need to win by points ( Fog and offensive skill is needed as oppose to more Defensive Water lol)

c) The team with NO powerhouse (Fire,Water,Assassin only) - You need to both revive and deal points

d) The boring Tao/Assassin vs Tao/Assassin - You need more damage

Just like how you are experience with Warrior, I am very well versed with Tao ( If I say so myself), I am not your typical boring old style build, I have try many build before I land myself with my current build ( M-atk and Final P-damage)

Edit 1 : In case you wonder, in the screenshot I am not using any refineries. So no worries.
Edit 2: In case you wonder again, I am currently HP, M-atk, Final P-damage, and Immu for Chi, My jiang is 2x HP, 2x Immunity, 2x Mana, and 3 x M-atk.
All my chi is 80 and above ( Turtle and Phoenix Final P-damage is green at 79 and 76 I think)
All my Jiang is either Epic or Purple, there is no Ultra. My HP from Jiang is 9.1k, Immunity is 41-42+, M-atk I forgot, Mana is 5235
Edit 3: I have at least 3 years of experience as a Fire Tao, and 3 years as Water. So I have equal experiences, I have joined team,skill,elite,CTF either as team or solo. I have my win in Elite (Best was 3rd because I screw up vs that cheap Pirate), I have been in 1st place for team and skill using my build with my team. My team lineup is rarely set, sometime 1 water, sometime 2, sometime 3, sometime we have are just a mix of everything but still won.

Last edited by XShinryuX; 05-28-2015 at 09:32.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook