View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 20:21   #283
StarApocalypse

StarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond reputeStarApocalypse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post
I'm getting banned eeeveryday when I log more than one. I sent a ticket and they replied me saying they fixed it now and I can go log. I went on logged on 2 characters in the offline TG and bam! Both banned and kicked <_<!
If you ask me, this problem seems to occur after they release Monthly Gift Packs. Most of my characters have been banned and kicked now other than my main..(knock on wood). Perhaps it has something to do with logging in these characters one after another to claim Monthly Gift Packs?