View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 10:49   #93
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
I have a life, and spending time on a game forum for a game you don't play contradict eachother, if you have a life, why are you here?
why the hell are you coming at me. So because I chat on a forum, I have no life. Oh wait, a forum of a game I don't play. What does it matter if I play it or not? Half the mods, if not more, quit this game. Are you directing this comment towards them through me? Since when is posting on a forum even remotely close to a definition for not having a life? And if that is the case, wouldn't you say that I spent less time on just the forum than one that plays this game AND chats on the forum? Would this make any person that plays this game & talks on the forum even less of a lifeless person than me? You don't make sense, and if someone has or does not have a life can not be seen by their forum activity.

Jesus Justin, I would have thought you would be smarter than those pea brains over there that yell no lifer in every post. If you really want to prove that wrong, keep going.

The only reason I posted that to that letsblaze retard is because he is stalking me all over the place, it wouldn't surprise me that I get in his siggy or so. He made an entire website devoted to his hatred for that kanasai guy and thinks I bribed tq to let him win or something. Really, you don't have to defend a guy like that.

You mad Letsblaze?

Feel free to siggy as much as you want. for those caring, the normal unbolded text above was the original post.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.

Last edited by Cloud~; 12-23-2011 at 18:41.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook