Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Worth the effort? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=710202)

Ahmed.k? 12-21-2010 16:55

Worth the effort?

Well I've been thinking about reincarnating a maxed out water warr trojan into wat monk tro

Going to lose out reflect and gain serenity. serenity removes pstar/fog effects. I do believe that potting off firetaos is easy now after the new adjustments, hence the reason I don't need reflect. But I need serenity because we have pstar abusers who use it non stop.

Worth it? :o

lilvietpker 12-21-2010 16:59

You keep reflect :) as a water-war-monk

Byuiso 12-21-2010 17:08

Site lies, you keep reflect regardless.

Wayne Brady :( 12-21-2010 17:18

why don't you just make a new character?

Ahmed.k? 12-21-2010 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11428728)
Well I've been thinking about reincarnating a maxed out water warr trojan into wat warr monk

Going to lose out reflect and gain serenity. serenity removes pstar/fog effects. I do believe that potting off firetaos is easy now after the new adjustments, hence the reason I don't need reflect. But I need serenity because we have pstar abusers who use it non stop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilvietpker (Post 11428731)
You keep reflect :) as a water-war-monk

**** my bad, I meant water monk trojan. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11428741)
why don't you just make a new character?

We can't make another lvl 138 maxed out trojan with king rank lol. :P

fuu 12-21-2010 19:48

Quote:

I do believe that potting off firetaos is easy now after the new adjustments, hence the reason I don't need reflect.

You believe so and still bother asking ? Just go for it

Ahmed.k? 12-21-2010 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuu (Post 11428865)
You believe so and still bother asking ? Just go for it

Well It's my opinion, others may know something that I don't know. :P

YuRiNeSs 12-21-2010 20:39

Quote:

Well I've been thinking about reincarnating a maxed out water warr trojan into wat monk tro

Yeah it is imo,I`ve always said that and people were like EWWWKK!
Go for it bro,even though reflect is helpful against FireTaos,but who cares?? Trojan Payback Time Ftw!!
Btw Ahmed,who is "we"?

Ahmed.k? 12-21-2010 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs (Post 11428897)
Yeah it is imo,I`ve always said that and people were like EWWWKK!
Go for it bro,even though reflect is helpful against FireTaos,but who cares?? Trojan Payback Time Ftw!!
Btw Ahmed,who is "we"?

Thanks

The people I use the char with. :-p I always use we since the char ain't really mine lmfao :D we do have pstar abusers on aquarius. -_-

marty1991 12-21-2010 21:38

Quote:

Well, i wouldnt want to give up reflect, it saved my life many many MANY times :)

Janix 12-22-2010 00:29

I think you suck, and you should stop wasting your time on those 2.0 servers and start working on classic. Time to sell up and move on me thinks :p

*~panda~* 12-22-2010 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11428983)
I think you suck, and you should stop wasting your time on those 2.0 servers and start working on classic. Time to sell up and move on me thinks :p

hater makes him famous ;d

aint his chars so he can't sell up, and I do admit 2.0 is fun now n then with a maxed out chars lol. I kyng of egybts ty.

but in all srsness, with the dmg boost do you still need stig? monk-war-tro could work. If you really need stig make wat-monk-tro I guess.

Janix 12-22-2010 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11428986)

aint his chars so he can't sell up, and I do admit 2.0 is fun now n then with a maxed out chars lol. I kyng of egybts ty.

but in all srsness, with the dmg boost do you still need stig? monk-war-tro could work. If you really need stig make wat-monk-tro I guess.

Hate you always! Except sometimes / most of the time. :mad:

In all honesty, based on what you just said- didn't occur to me before lol. wat-monk-tro it is :p.

Now quit - quitting/breaking and move your ass. We need you meng :(

-Edit- was just looking up the skills you get.. And no matter what combo you only get Serenity?? I thought maybe you got ghost shackle thing :( ah not really worth it then I guess?

KonArtist~ 12-22-2010 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11429099)
-Edit- was just looking up the skills you get.. And no matter what combo you only get Serenity?? I thought maybe you got ghost shackle thing :( ah not really worth it then I guess?

isnt ghost shackle the pureskill?

on the subject...i'd prefer reflect over serenity...only because u arent always vsing a ninja...but thats just personal experience on my server lol

*~panda~* 12-22-2010 10:29

thing is, a 367 (soon 369) bp char has totally no need for reflect as most people hit bloody **** damage on him anyway, rather make it something useful. Remove detox refineries n put counteraction in its place. if you get fogged, serenity. nullifying the chance to get critted, game over for any opponent simply because you still got stigged herc rolling for full damage AND having high counteraction. max damage you can take is 5k from p-attack. those that can't kill you in one hit you can pot off, poison star was one of the few threats left to high bp people. Not anymore now that serenity can be passed on lol

StaticQuo 12-22-2010 12:41

No.

Ahmed.k? 12-22-2010 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11428986)

you do need stig....before the dmg boost you wouldn't be able to 1 hit a maxed out trojan equal to you (gearswise) even tho he was 2 bp behind, with stig + the dmg boost from weaps = 23k

stgs based firetaos aren't 1 hittable either, so stig is needed here. :o

we reincarnated 2 firetaos into monk warr fire, serenity saved our asses/maps for multiple times, now the *****es resorted to herc herc herc instead of pstar pstar zap lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janix (Post 11429099)
Hate you always! Except sometimes / most of the time. :mad:

In all honesty, based on what you just said- didn't occur to me before lol. wat-monk-tro it is :p.

Now quit - quitting/breaking and move your ass. We need you meng :(

I'm trying to level but.... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11429212)
thing is, a 367 (soon 369) bp char has totally no need for reflect as most people hit bloody **** damage on him anyway, rather make it something useful. Remove detox refineries n put counteraction in its place. if you get fogged, serenity. nullifying the chance to get critted, game over for any opponent simply because you still got stigged herc rolling for full damage AND having high counteraction. max damage you can take is 5k from p-attack. those that can't kill you in one hit you can pot off, poison star was one of the few threats left to high bp people. Not anymore now that serenity can be passed on lol

we don't have dual clubs, just pzap when ganged by 3-4 firetaos that is. :p