Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Ruby (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   This is such a great sever (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=535606)

MorrisvilleMMMP 07-30-2008 13:49

This is such a great sever

Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.

~Nandarie~ 07-30-2008 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP (Post 8794593)
Everything was going fine until i asked to join LE because i heard it was a good guild. After that projects accused me of being a hacker/scammer because i had bought some1 elses gear that were scammed i had no clue. Then i had to go threw all this **** with them them tried to buy it back cheaper then what i bought it and i said hell no because im not loosing money being that i bulked. Then he went into give me the gears back or they would report it being cheecheesama or something like that is a big bulker and knows GMs real well and that i would be banned. Is projects just a ******* or did this this scamming really happen i dont have any problems with projects or any of the LE i just wanna know why would i get banned and why would u guys threaten to kos me when i had nothing to do with this.

**** them and don't listen to them...don't give them ****...give them a big finger and tell them they can stick it up their ass...you bought those items fair and square (I assume)...scam is part of game...they can just get over it.

Soter 07-30-2008 14:11

Quote:

KOS :D

MorrisvilleMMMP 07-30-2008 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ (Post 8794751)
**** them and don't listen to them...don't give them ****...give them a big finger and tell them they can stick it up their ass...you bought those items fair and square (I assume)...scam is part of game...they can just get over it.

Thats how i felt and yes i bought them fair and square how was i suppose to know they were scammed but i wasent gonna give them to them after thinking it over and i dont think i should be able to get banned

googleboy 07-30-2008 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ (Post 8794751)

If you were from Ruby, you would understand the real story which we have not told him yet ;).

MorrisvilleMMMP 07-30-2008 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by googleboy (Post 8794943)
If you were from Ruby, you would understand the real story which we have not told him yet ;).

well then tell me the real story and u acted like a real ******* telling me that i was kos and that i was gonna get banned.

googleboy 07-30-2008 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP (Post 8795048)
well then tell me the real story and u acted like a real ******* telling me that i was kos and that i was gonna get banned.

I got 1 more day and the GMs for sure will reply to me. Then you sure will know what happened.... :rolleyes:

brolly000060 07-30-2008 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by googleboy (Post 8796993)
I got 1 more day and the GMs for sure will reply to me. Then you sure will know what happened.... :rolleyes:

I go on live support and they answer me every single time. You don't buy dbs you can't contact gm's.

And I'll fight on this guys side, he's really cool, and he's also innoscent as far as scamming goes.

evilkurupter 07-30-2008 19:54

justice is all about being made "whole" again

morrisville shouldnt be punished for something he didnt do (as long as it was all done correctly)
if he bought the items fair and square then he should get all his money or dbs back to be made whole again

the scammer should be banned

and projects should get his items back

as far as KOS goes..........dont blame morrisville for getting the items
its the scammers fault
why should he get burned if he didnt know the items were scammed/hacked?

morrisville:::: dont worry about being banned they cant ban you for buying items unknowingly

and one more time its spelled "server" not sever :)

googleboy 07-30-2008 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilkurupter (Post 8797148)
justice is all about being made "whole" again

morrisville shouldnt be punished for something he didnt do (as long as it was all done correctly)
if he bought the items fair and square then he should get all his money or dbs back to be made whole again

the scammer should be banned

and projects should get his items back

as far as KOS goes..........dont blame morrisville for getting the items
its the scammers fault
why should he get burned if he didnt know the items were scammed/hacked?

morrisville:::: dont worry about being banned they cant ban you for buying items unknowingly

and one more time its spelled "server" not sever :)

Its not my items, its Humperdinks and I will release no more information until I am back from vacation.

To LE: Don't tell anyone about this ordeal which you all know what it is. By the time I'm back from vacation I will have a response from the GMs about my email toward them.

lxx2 07-31-2008 00:11

Whos gear it is then?

BW&S 07-31-2008 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by googleboy (Post 8797166)
Its not my items, its Humperdinks and I will release no more information until I am back from vacation.

To LE: Don't tell anyone about this ordeal which you all know what it is. By the time I'm back from vacation I will have a response from the GMs about my email toward them.

i was in LE and know about it but i got kicked for no reason, does tht mean i can tlk about it ? :D

MorrisvilleMMMP 07-31-2008 10:23

Well if i get banned it would be pretty messed up and i would take it to court because i have put my well earned money into this game and i have already looked this up and u can take it to court. But also if they do bann me it would be violating there code as to u cant share chracters/and or share equips if so u take full resposibility to what ever happens to them . So projects i would stop talking like u know everything because in reality u dont know ****. And u think that u could scare me because ur freind cheecheesama bulks bull**** because thats like saying he could have every1 banned from the sever and it aint gonna happen.

projects 07-31-2008 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorrisvilleMMMP (Post 8801508)
Well if i get banned it would be pretty messed up and i would take it to court because i have put my well earned money into this game and i have already looked this up and u can take it to court. But also if they do bann me it would be violating there code as to u cant share chracters/and or share equips if so u take full resposibility to what ever happens to them . So projects i would stop talking like u know everything because in reality u dont know ****. And u think that u could scare me because ur freind cheecheesama bulks bull**** because thats like saying he could have every1 banned from the sever and it aint gonna happen.

yeah and when you go to court the judge is gonna be like why in the hell would you spend all your earned money on a internet game??? Case Closed.....

projects 07-31-2008 10:56

Quote:

Last time I knew Morrisville or even $street$ was not in LE so which char are you hiding out that got in?