Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Dragon (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Euro 2008 who will win? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=514964)

OhhNo 06-13-2008 03:59

Euro 2008 who will win?
 
so who will win??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. Portugal
2. Holland
3. Spain

???

Persuadah 06-13-2008 04:07

Sweeeeeeeeden

querixx 06-13-2008 04:10

Holland mutha****az

grewa 06-13-2008 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhhNo (Post 8407776)
so who will win??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. Portugal
2. Holland
3. Spain

???

I have vote for SPain but they will make **** like always i will say Italia in extremis or France will make nice.

BrutalTruth 06-13-2008 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by grewa (Post 8408023)
I have vote for SPain but they will make **** like always i will say Italia in extremis or France will make nice.

hmmm.. Holland Has A Pretty Strong Team So Does Portugal Christiano Ronaldo <3 but spain is iam from spain so... ill go for Holland:rolleyes:

grewa 06-13-2008 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8408249)
hmmm.. Holland Has A Pretty Strong Team So Does Portugal Christiano Ronaldo <3 but spain is iam from spain so... ill go for Holland:rolleyes:

Dun *** me u are from Spain?

Yeah Portugal is pretty strong they did really cool in last WC and Holland have a diferent style from old times but really seems to work, but Italy always seems they will not do nothing, they are finish and wola they are in finals.
Spain always starts making great job but they relax and always get out.
So i will bet for clasics France/Germany/Italy.

mystica 06-13-2008 09:25

HOLLAND FTW!!

we already took down the current world champion :cool:

lil Water tao 06-13-2008 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystica (Post 8409556)
HOLLAND FTW!!

we already took down the current world champion :cool:

Yes but so did other teams, They played like ****, Holland played ok. But not good enough to win.

§kullZ 06-13-2008 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persuadah (Post 8407817)
Sweeeeeeeeden

.

Chim_Chim2 06-13-2008 14:32

Portugal bc no one can stop Christiano Ronaldo

BrutalTruth 06-13-2008 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim_Chim2 (Post 8411172)
Portugal bc no one can stop Christiano Ronaldo


I Bet The Dutch Ppl Can Just Like We Slaughtered France Today

Ichigo83 06-13-2008 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim_Chim2 (Post 8411172)
Portugal bc no one can stop Christiano Ronaldo

+1

SJPcombs 06-13-2008 19:12

One player cant win the game, but he sure does make a difference not too sure whos gonna win yet but i think its between
1. Spain
2. Holland
3. Portugal

also Croatia surprised me :)

MarcosFtw 06-14-2008 00:34

Holland =]

Stukov 06-14-2008 01:02

Holland has ****ed France so strongly coz they´ve won 4-1 and I think that Spain can do something too so:

1-Holland
2-Spain
3-Portugal


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:23.