Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Ruby (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Life Moves on. Where are all you Rubians now? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=725523)

Flamo 12-27-2011 07:34

So many of you responded! =O

I haven't aged out of video games, just I've aged into competetive gaming. lol

I played WoW for a while and was sponsored. Had about $40 extra a month after it payed for my WoW subscription. Then I stopped (team mates moved on to other things in life), and I went back to LoL. I play that competitively and take part in a lot of small tiem tournaments. Pulled in $400 in November. It helped pay for my college bill for this coming spring. lol

@Lucy: So glad to hear! :D Big grown up! lol

@Nan: JOB IS GUTTEN, JA? :o How long were you trying to land that job?

@CD: Congrats you aimbotting ***GOT! J/k, j/k. Glad to hear it man, hope all works out. :D

@Oni: XD Looks like you were wrong about the reply numbers. How's the freelance going? Mybuddy is a 3D animation artist, and he's wicked good. www.justinbintz.com He has a lot of work to do on the new site still. lol

@Gym: That's awesome. How are you liking school? lol

@Byrant: We still love you. :3

@Fezzik: =O OH HAI DAR! What's your major?

@Matto: You finish ****. How are you doing?

@Azn: Nope. lol I reinstalled it over the summer and I was like "YUP **** DIS!" lol

crazydragon 12-28-2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onigumo (Post 11644575)
Grats beotch!

Nestor's my baby's momma :D

Onigumo 12-28-2011 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydragon (Post 11645215)
Nestor's my baby's momma :D

Oh snap!:eek:

skumn 01-01-2012 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydragon (Post 11644572)
haha yea ***** told me. Not much into MMO's anymore. I havent logged onto WoW in the longest time. Going to be a father soon manG!:D

Congrats. My wife is due mid-March.... big changes. That's about what's new with me.

crazydragon 01-04-2012 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by skumn (Post 11646849)
Congrats. My wife is due mid-March.... big changes. That's about what's new with me.

going to be your 1st baby?!?!
this going to be my 1st:D

skumn 01-05-2012 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydragon (Post 11647927)
going to be your 1st baby?!?!
this going to be my 1st:D

Yeah first for us. Kind of terrifying, but exciting all at the same time.

GodLyle 01-08-2012 00:51

Its good to see everyones doing so well! To add to the list, I work for a corporation that rhymes with sapple. I'll let you do the math ;)

gym_b0w 01-13-2012 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by godlyle (Post 11649227)
its good to see everyones doing so well! To add to the list, i work for a corporation that rhymes with sapple. I'll let you do the math ;)

you work for snapple? Get me free drinks

Flamo 01-14-2012 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLyle (Post 11649227)
Its good to see everyones doing so well! To add to the list, I work for a corporation that rhymes with sapple. I'll let you do the math ;)

I hope it's Snapple.

If it's Apple, I'm going to beat you with a sack of stones. =/

lilxjoanna 01-16-2012 00:46

Wow! :p

I recently graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I'm currently working for the federal government. Hopefully in the near future or this year, move down to Los Angeles to continue my education to earn my Master's Degree and CPA license :)

2+2=5 01-17-2012 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilxjoanna (Post 11652546)
Wow! :p

I recently graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I'm currently working for the federal government. Hopefully in the near future or this year, move down to Los Angeles to continue my education to earn my Master's Degree and CPA license :)

Dont know you, but Damn. my grandfather and my cousin are both in that business , and they make a killing. Congrats to you, your hard work will pay off! :p

and to skumn and crazydragon congrats on your kids

cool to see some other IT people on here, working on getting in somewhere to start a career.... hopefully. For now I work in a warehouse for a large company, its decent money but its boring -__-

pretty much on the same level as everyone else with games. No time for MMOs anymore, just the occasional mw3 game if friends are on.

lilxjoanna 01-21-2012 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2+2=5 (Post 11653274)
Dont know you, but Damn. my grandfather and my cousin are both in that business , and they make a killing. Congrats to you, your hard work will pay off! :p

Thank you for your kind words. I hope it pays off too :D

Izanagi 02-03-2012 21:45

whats your elo about flamo?

frost here(johnny) seem have to forgotten my frost account thing..

always looking for people to play with, solo q too troll sometimes lols

Izanagi 02-03-2012 22:03

and to contribute to the thread..19 now, in engineering, ummm. play LoL ha :)
started this game when I was 12 till about 17, holy its been long. had tons of good times on this game keke

alleykatt 02-10-2012 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ (Post 11644064)
I don't even play MMOs anymore. Got into LoL for a bit around spring of this year but got bored of it after 3 months or so. I have pretty much aged out of video games. I work as an IT Analyst for a large firm. Other than that, not much else is new. Merry Christmas to all.

*peeks in*

same here.. though i tried APB this week as its free on steam and im liking it..

bet no one remembers lil ol' me lol