Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon/Cerberus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   New Moderator (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=611935)

Just_Pea 03-11-2009 17:24

Brownies are good -_-

demonikwind 03-11-2009 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_Pea (Post 10137529)
Brownies are good -_-

i can get u some home made brownies brb *goes to bathroom*

Nikkon 03-11-2009 18:18

Baking brownies in the bathroom? :confused: I'm not so sure i would eat some ;)

Just_Pea 03-11-2009 18:26

It does seem like a rather unusual place to keep them.. i'll have to be sure to check each one out before i take a bite :D

demonikwind 03-11-2009 20:12

ooooh these are special they have corn in them

i dont remember eating corn.....

Just_Pea 03-11-2009 22:51

hmmm... methinks i'm being duped here... maybe i'll go look for another chef. :D

.::FrEsKa::. 03-12-2009 01:10

WellcomeZ ;)

-DD- 03-12-2009 04:53

Welcome XD

Latino-Zo 03-12-2009 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_Pea (Post 10138557)
hmmm... methinks i'm being duped here... maybe i'll go look for another chef. :D

*pulls mine out the oven* Oh God, they smell sooooo good. ^__^ *shares with pea* :D

HangOver88 03-12-2009 07:02

*steals latino-zo brownies, smack him in the face then i go to pea and throw the brownies in his face.*

Just_Pea 03-12-2009 07:22

*scoops them off the floor screaming* 10 SECOND RULE!! :)

HangOver88 03-12-2009 08:03

When you eating them you feel a funny taste.
The taste off ________

blackened 03-12-2009 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_Pea (Post 10134027)
Hi guys and girls,

Think the title pretty much says it all, but i'm Pea, and i shall be mod'ing here for a while.

Feel free to throw any questions you may have about me, and other than that.. if you can stick somewhat to within the rules, then we'll be just fine.

Happy posting and all that jazz.

*raises hands*
I has a question(s). Do you smoke? What do you smoke? Do you drink? Do you has a resume? How good is yer tolerence? You gonna need alot, alot of alot thats more than alot of that lot that was in the past few lots. Do you understand? I put more bull**** out then the bull doing the ****ting. k or no? 1k? Your age? How many kids? You married? You gotta's good job with steady income? You wanna buy some coke, 10k? I got some left somewhere on co ina wh somewhere. ;p This part of teh forum is very crazy, I guess last mod couldnt handle it seeing how she just dissappered one day out of the blue.

Welcome to crypion/cerb forums~! I hope your stay is enjoyablez for teh short/long time you may be here.

I am, teh local druggy for these forums. ^^ pleased to meet you weither yer like it or not.

/end greetin

Just_Pea 03-12-2009 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackened (Post 10140279)
*raises hands*
I has a question(s).
Do you smoke? Yes What do you smoke? Not tobacco. (as much as i can say) Do you drink? Not so much any more.. was doing too much damage to myself. Do you has a resume? a mod'ing resume? How good is yer tolerence? for? You gonna need alot, alot of alot thats more than alot of that lot that was in the past few lots. Do you understand? get the feeling i'm not smoked up enough. I put more bull**** out then the bull doing the ****ting. k or no? Fine by me :p 1k? Nah, 2, kk? Your age? 26 How many kids? None yet You married? No, but i think i found the one who'll makje an honest man of me. You gotta's good job with steady income? I get by.. just You wanna buy some coke, 10k? not a big fan of it I got some left somewhere on co ina wh somewhere. ;p This part of teh forum is very crazy, I guess last mod couldnt handle it seeing how she just dissappered one day out of the blue.

Welcome to crypion/cerb forums~! I hope your stay is enjoyablez for teh short/long time you may be here.

I am, teh local druggy for these forums. ^^ pleased to meet you weither yer like it or not.

/end greetin

And thx for the welcome :)

faisalsahak01 03-12-2009 11:05

lolz gratz new player now do ur job )

mod and smack sum ****ing dum crack egy gate jumping **** sucking mofo in jail **HisHignesS** thrw him in jail or beter yet bann him he the biggest hacker in this game #1 make a red naed account nd go birds and hell **** u up with him aimbot+speed