Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 11-01-2007 15:52

Pepsi left me a nep :eek::mad:

PeeWeii 11-01-2007 16:00

Rep ME! :D

blessguy 11-01-2007 16:02

I hate missing one day on this thread i get like 20 pages behind =(

Valkyrie 11-01-2007 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6639986)
I hate missing one day on this thread i get like 20 pages behind =(

6340

Darkkk 11-01-2007 16:21

repd some guys as i do everyday :) see ya tomorrow

Cagd 11-01-2007 16:27

8hrs before i can rep again.

HaZarDouS 11-01-2007 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6639724)
Hello o.o" ...did i miss anything? D=

nope

KrAzY 11-01-2007 16:33

How much rep/nep do you... 10-30-2007 10:12 PM ~Aphroditie~ done
How much rep/nep do you... 10-31-2007 04:25 PM + Rep lil-player done
How much rep/nep do you... 10-31-2007 06:11 PM trigeki done
How much rep/nep do you... 10-31-2007 11:23 PM pep - Mosou done
How much rep/nep do you... 11-01-2007 06:20 AM repped by Elzor done
How much rep/nep do you... 11-01-2007 02:29 AM Majesty peps done
How much rep/nep do you... 11-01-2007 11:39 AM <>N<> done

all returned :cool:

yexie 11-01-2007 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by QwErTyUiOp1204 (Post 6639825)
ahhh yexie, u gave me neps...dat hurts...

i didn't... i just repped you yesterday... i couldn't even do anything to you today... someone is just putting fake names :mad:

im sure valkyrie didn't get nepped by pepsi either -.-

Valkyrie 11-01-2007 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6640231)
i didn't... i just repped you yesterday... i couldn't even do anything to you today... someone is just putting fake names :mad:

im sure valkyrie didn't get nepped by pepsi either -.-

that was a joke xD

Cagd 11-01-2007 16:37

fun seeing some one nep with gray box, forget how much fun being noob is some times.

yexie 11-01-2007 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6640243)
fun seeing some one nep with gray box, forget how much fun being noob is some times.

Baraxus from my server does that in this thread daily.. nepping with a grey box -.- he is being an idiot... obviously...

kingjr1992 11-01-2007 16:39

3326

yexie 11-01-2007 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6640240)
that was a joke xD

you were joking or qwerty was? cuz i didn't nep anybody... i wouldn't even nep people i don't like <.<
i only nep one person regulary cuz he wants everybody to nep him... so i know it makes him happy >.<

Cagd 11-01-2007 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6640266)
you were joking or qwerty was? cuz i didn't nep anybody... i wouldn't even nep people i don't like <.<
i only nep one person regulary cuz he wants everybody to nep him... so i know it makes him happy >.<

Valkrie was joking :P..... yeah its fun wont make me upset even if it was red nep this is all for lil fun and pas the time...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28.