Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Solution against the high lagg spikes! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=727808)

Sargon~ 02-13-2012 07:54

Solution against the high lagg spikes!
 
Set the level requirement of twin city and desert city mine to lvl 110+ or 120+.

It's simple, and effective.

please tell me your reason for voting yes.

Rinzler 02-13-2012 12:12

Well...would really take the bots like 5 more minutes to achieve the required level :P. I know it would be extreme to set it to 2nd rb chars only, buut it would get the job done for a while.

slaatje 02-13-2012 12:41

Really really smart idea. Make them level even longer while there are less maps available. Great thinking man! /Sarcasm.

PowerOfGray 02-13-2012 14:25

Yay then we have 1000 people in TC PC AC DC BI FG GS killing monsters.

AshThePharaoh 02-13-2012 15:05

They did this before for level 70 and the bot was able to bypass it. :)

Prelease 02-13-2012 15:49

yeah but then they just changed the way they have to enter mine, so that they couldnt bypass it, honestly making it 2nd rb only would for sure remove all mine bots, but then they would all start hunting im sure...

Qtips 02-13-2012 17:32

I dunno why you whiners keep complaining about minebots lol Enless your a idiot bulker their is no reason for you to care, Prices are low because of bots and if they did stop bots ( which they never will ) prices would increase on everything 10x then you would really be crying a river when it cost you 5 dbs for a super drag lol and 30-50 cps for metscrolls.

Bots stimulate the svrs economy like it or not it's true without bots you free to play whiners wouldn't ever stand a chance in the game, I can understand the hunters all over the main maps but who gives a **** about miners? Are they bothering you? NO are they ksing all your monsters and drops? NO there tucked away in a damn mine map somewhere not bothering you or anyone else just digging then you morons go cry to helpdesk to get them banned for doing nothing but selling you stuff for cheap and then they have to remake all the miners again by filling up all your hunting maps so nobody can level lmao.

Stop whining to gms about minebots and maybe all your svrs main maps wouldn't be filled with them remaking their miners everyday lagging you:p

Because if you believe for 1 minute tq will ever stop it you have been smoking too much weed and smoked yourself plum retarded because it will never happen ever ever ever, There will always be a way to get around any antibot tq comes up with.:o

Dance4Life 02-13-2012 18:02

Well for me I always play on low definition and I have also downloaded this
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-2.0.2.0.html
It was originally created for WOW I believe and my brother reccomended it to me. I believe this is allowed to be use, it does not affect your CO program, but my ping has been reduced quite alot, still get spikes now and again but overall it helped a bit. So try if you guys want may help you

Hellfire-demon 02-13-2012 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dance4Life (Post 11667764)
Well for me I always play on low definition and I have also downloaded this
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-2.0.2.0.html
It was originally created for WOW I believe and my brother reccomended it to me. I believe this is allowed to be use, it does not affect your CO program, but my ping has been reduced quite alot, still get spikes now and again but overall it helped a bit. So try if you guys want may help you

that stuff helped my in the past, but since the massive lagg started, my ping seems more stable, but lagg by far more insane. I play like having spikes from 200 too 2k every 2 seconds, but my ping seems stable. So yeah, still doesn't help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qtips (Post 11667751)
I dunno why you whiners keep complaining about minebots lol Enless your a idiot bulker their is no reason for you to care, Prices are low because of bots and if they did stop bots ( which they never will ) prices would increase on everything 10x then you would really be crying a river when it cost you 5 dbs for a super drag lol and 30-50 cps for metscrolls.

Bots stimulate the svrs economy like it or not it's true without bots you free to play whiners wouldn't ever stand a chance in the game, I can understand the hunters all over the main maps but who gives a **** about miners? Are they bothering you? NO are they ksing all your monsters and drops? NO there tucked away in a damn mine map somewhere not bothering you or anyone else just digging then you morons go cry to helpdesk to get them banned for doing nothing but selling you stuff for cheap and then they have to remake all the miners again by filling up all your hunting maps so nobody can level lmao.

Stop whining to gms about minebots and maybe all your svrs main maps wouldn't be filled with them remaking their miners everyday lagging you:p

Because if you believe for 1 minute tq will ever stop it you have been smoking too much weed and smoked yourself plum retarded because it will never happen ever ever ever, There will always be a way to get around any antibot tq comes up with.:o

Go die in a fire. Market works both sides. Allot of non bulkers/botters suffer by this. Bots just make non bulkers and non botters more useless I think, as in how they make money all gets cheap as ****, menaing there isn't much to make profit from. Also botters causing damn lagg, botters gaining unfair advantage in gears, and there arent only mine bots but also bots that ks the crap out of you.

So for anybody who agrees with bots, go die in a fire.

PowerOfGray 02-13-2012 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon (Post 11667836)

Go die in a fire. Market works both sides. Allot of non bulkers/botters suffer by this. Bots just make non bulkers and non botters more useless I think, as in how they make money all gets cheap as ****, menaing there isn't much to make profit from. Also botters causing damn lagg, botters gaining unfair advantage in gears, and there arent only mine bots but also bots that ks the crap out of you.

So for anybody who agrees with bots, go die in a fire.

He was wrong with using meteors and super gems as examples since getting large amount of meteors is still easy legally and super gems were raped by farmers not by bots. But +1s and gems on the other hand. A large number of +1s and gems in market were probably from botters. With BlueMouse gone though, the gems are useless outside of making STGs and who uses +1s anymore?

Spiritwolf 02-13-2012 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qtips (Post 11667751)
I dunno why you whiners keep complaining about minebots lol Enless your a idiot bulker their is no reason for you to care, Prices are low because of bots and if they did stop bots ( which they never will ) prices would increase on everything 10x then you would really be crying a river when it cost you 5 dbs for a super drag lol and 30-50 cps for metscrolls.

Bots stimulate the svrs economy like it or not it's true without bots you free to play whiners wouldn't ever stand a chance in the game, I can understand the hunters all over the main maps but who gives a **** about miners? Are they bothering you? NO are they ksing all your monsters and drops? NO there tucked away in a damn mine map somewhere not bothering you or anyone else just digging then you morons go cry to helpdesk to get them banned for doing nothing but selling you stuff for cheap and then they have to remake all the miners again by filling up all your hunting maps so nobody can level lmao.

Stop whining to gms about minebots and maybe all your svrs main maps wouldn't be filled with them remaking their miners everyday lagging you:p

Because if you believe for 1 minute tq will ever stop it you have been smoking too much weed and smoked yourself plum retarded because it will never happen ever ever ever, There will always be a way to get around any antibot tq comes up with.:o

Dude you totally missed the point. All of us so called "free to play whiners"
used to make a decent income selling our hunted loot and mined gems to you brainless bulkers with daddys credit card. Now, thanks to the army of botters in the game, that is no longer available to us. Next time try thinking before you open your mouth.

CornFlakes:o 02-13-2012 21:37

making the cap to lvl 70 did reduce bots significantly, i remember how our mines would have over stacks scattered everywhere, now its either "empty" (as in bots d/c on all players) or its just 1 stack

CheekyPunk27 02-13-2012 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qtips (Post 11667751)
I dunno why you whiners keep complaining about minebots lol Enless your a idiot bulker their is no reason for you to care, Prices are low because of bots and if they did stop bots ( which they never will ) prices would increase on everything 10x then you would really be crying a river when it cost you 5 dbs for a super drag lol and 30-50 cps for metscrolls.

Bots stimulate the svrs economy like it or not it's true without bots you free to play whiners wouldn't ever stand a chance in the game, I can understand the hunters all over the main maps but who gives a **** about miners? Are they bothering you? NO are they ksing all your monsters and drops? NO there tucked away in a damn mine map somewhere not bothering you or anyone else just digging then you morons go cry to helpdesk to get them banned for doing nothing but selling you stuff for cheap and then they have to remake all the miners again by filling up all your hunting maps so nobody can level lmao.

Stop whining to gms about minebots and maybe all your svrs main maps wouldn't be filled with them remaking their miners everyday lagging you:p

Because if you believe for 1 minute tq will ever stop it you have been smoking too much weed and smoked yourself plum retarded because it will never happen ever ever ever, There will always be a way to get around any antibot tq comes up with.:o

if tq could get rid of the bots, then they could increase hunting/mining rates, and legit people would do that to make an income.

Sargon~ 02-14-2012 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaatje (Post 11667633)
Really really smart idea. Make them level even longer while there are less maps available. Great thinking man! /Sarcasm.

Ok, then they should change the requirment to enter the mine to 2nd reborn. They ain't stupid enough to buy an exemption token to mine.

cccc 02-14-2012 11:01

Should just have an offline mine.. Such as offline Tg. Would allow people who never bother to leave miners on 24/7 to actually mine as well. Probably would be a weak payout, but better than nothing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:55.