Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   CO: Mac Edition (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Mac Client Release: Bug Reporting (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=716599)

aznxbebe 08-15-2012 19:50

whenever i try to download conquer on my mac right when it finishes it says Unknown network error. How can i fix this?

.Will. 08-20-2012 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznxbebe (Post 11743387)
whenever i try to download conquer on my mac right when it finishes it says Unknown network error. How can i fix this?

What kind of app did you use to download our game?

foshshfo 08-31-2012 19:44

good

its vbery inteligant thing

keisukebg 09-16-2012 20:16

2nd reborn pray

my pray skills doesn't show when i use the skill

StarApocalypse 10-02-2012 15:09

A couple of differences / problems I'm seeing with Mac CO compared to Windows.

-When players show their items in a chat by pressing "Control + item" the font is bolded and awkward.
-Sometimes the cursor automatically highlights these items being displayed in the chat without clicking them.
-Full screen button does not work for me.

Not sure if these are client bugs or just my own issues but there they are.

|Aneurysm| 10-03-2012 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarApocalypse (Post 11755570)
A couple of differences / problems I'm seeing with Mac CO compared to Windows.

-When players show their items in a chat by pressing "Control + item" the font is bolded and awkward.
-Sometimes the cursor automatically highlights these items being displayed in the chat without clicking them.
-Full screen button does not work for me.

Not sure if these are client bugs or just my own issues but there they are.

client bugs.

the pray skill effect also does not show.

StarApocalypse 10-04-2012 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Aneurysm| (Post 11755710)
client bugs.

the pray skill effect also does not show.

Oh I see; I haven't tried that one so I'll have to when I get home. I still usually play on my PC =p.

LetsBlaze#2 10-24-2012 06:41

Can't log into Cross Skill PK, Mac!
ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO FIX THIS?

JimmySingh*new 10-24-2012 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11758762)
Can't log into Cross Skill PK, Mac!
ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO FIX THIS?

I have this problem also this is not fair for the mac CO users if we are not able to participate tonight. I know my servers team personally has 3 mac users and if we are not able to participate will cause problems

JimmySingh*new 11-02-2012 23:21

The mac client clocks are also one hour faster then all events. Some flags in the market are also unable to be clicked on. Would be awesome to see one of these bugs that are reported here actually rectified

JimmySingh*new 11-02-2012 23:22

Arabic letters are also not able to be viewed properly along with other non-english letters. I'm not sure if this is a CO for Mac issue or just a MAC operating system issue.

Jamuri 11-11-2012 13:59

I've seen this issue mentioned a couple times in this thread with no response so I will mention it again...

My conquer will not open, it gets stuck at the autopatch screen.

I am an old player just downloaded the game today for my mac. When i run the conquer application it stays on the "CoAutoUpdater" screen. My game will repeatedly download the same patch over and over and over and will not continue into the game. Can someone please let me know what the issue is and how to correct this

JimmySingh*new 11-16-2012 07:29

New issue; currently on my ninja whenever I land a TFB and not until I do so the client will completely close. The application will just quit.

TiF@ 11-16-2012 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new (Post 11762444)
New issue; currently on my ninja whenever I land a TFB and not until I do so the client will completely close. The application will just quit.

It's when you're in the air and you land a hit, or when you're walking and you zap, etc. I spoke to HelpDesk about it but they have no clue as well. Just told me to keep a "look out" for an e-mail.

JimmySingh*new 11-27-2012 00:45

Lotto now glitched you cannot switch through items once you pay the initial 3 tickets a new window does not pop up and you are forced to pick the first item.

Still many of the letters from within the CO client cannot be transferred to be used here on forums or any other application within my mac.

Full Screen still not Functioning

Display of Ping at top of window has been removed