Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 08:01

GM corruption, one final debate

Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912229)
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.

Hemp and Cindy are gone. /thread

*Berzerk 07-08-2015 08:03

Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Berzerk (Post 11912234)
Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?

*Berzerk-sama you will become the new GM to determine the rules of CO of course.

Aim|Bot 07-08-2015 08:13

This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11912245)
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.

I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.

Aim|Bot 07-08-2015 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zynn (Post 11912247)
I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.

waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.

Promethean 07-08-2015 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11912245)

Panda, if you're suggesting that you've never seen a post on the forums in the last 8 years or so saying that "GMs told me that I could get out of botjail for [x]USD" contrary to TQ's official policy - you've been selectively reading.

Does it count as legit evidence? Maybe not, does Occam's Razor suggest that this is on balance likely to be true? You betcha.

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11912252)
waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.

First you have to have some skills, I suggest you practice landing your skills in level 140 training stakes. If you can't attack them your first problem is you are not level 140 and you can't get any skills yet.

Xentheo 07-08-2015 08:37

|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912282)
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.

That is so unfortunate to hear that Carina has gone off the deep end! Us feminists only wish for EQUALITY, but this Carina seems to be what we like to call a FemiNAZI If Carina is removing those players from jail they should surely remove Jeffrey as well, to ignore him just because he is a man is not equal and she is not a real feminist to do something like this.

Snak3y 07-08-2015 08:46

Romanians have a saying: when two people tell you that you are drunk, go to sleep.

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 08:49

1 Attachment(s)
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436366932
^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.

-Kirito 07-08-2015 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912290)
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436366932
^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.

Why does he ask her for a final decision wth??

Zynn 07-08-2015 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11912291)
Why does he ask her for a finally decision wth??

He is egy and don't understanded good englando of course :)