Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6772158)
Plus Rep the Master.

thanks for advertising for me.

Craneses 11-16-2007 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772175)
thanks for advertising for me.

No Problem.

Craneses 11-16-2007 09:48

Rawr, Wuts URR rep??

Sk^^ 11-16-2007 09:48

omg

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 09:49

6782

JennYp 11-16-2007 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772175)
thanks for advertising for me.

pep w hore :p

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6772258)
pep w hore :p

i know ^^

tiger886 11-16-2007 09:51

:Dpeps ftw!!

TehPandaKing 11-16-2007 09:53

Backkkkkk. =o

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 09:54

Bah still under da damn 24 hr rule >.>

tiger886 11-16-2007 09:54

still got a lot to rep today^^

TehPandaKing 11-16-2007 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772284)
Bah still under da damn 24 hr rule >.>

I'll get you tomorrow. <3


24-hour rule for me. =/

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 09:58

ok i have 4 reps... next 4 people ot rep me will get reps back straight away.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6772296)
I'll get you tomorrow. <3


24-hour rule for me. =/


Ill see if i cant get u tonite when i can rep again if not t hen ill get ya tomorrow <3

Mosou 11-16-2007 09:58

rawr
pep more

CptJackSwallows 11-16-2007 09:59

i kiss bunny #19

TehPandaKing 11-16-2007 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772311)
Ill see if i cant get u tonite when i can rep again if not t hen ill get ya tomorrow <3

Woohoo. ^^ Only four rep to go for my third shineh. :cool:

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosou (Post 6772315)
rawr
pep more

thanks i pepped you back

3 more.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptJackSwallows (Post 6772317)
i kiss bunny #19


thanks :p
Ill get ya back in a lil bit in prolly a couple of hrs

4.3k :cool:

tiger886 11-16-2007 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosou (Post 6772315)
rawr
pep more

thanks , rep u back:D

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772359)
thanks :p
Ill get ya back in a lil bit in prolly a couple of hrs

4.3k :cool:

ill pep you but you pep me first. i hate pepping first >.>

:.Aliénor.: 11-16-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772148)
i gave you your rep back:)

I saw and repped yu again hun ^.=

Craneses 11-16-2007 10:09

74.5% average....

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6772381)
I saw and repped yu again hun ^.=

ha.. thanks ^^

tiger886 11-16-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772374)
ill pep you but you pep me first. i hate pepping first >.>

ok i rep ya first hope u still can rep today:D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772374)
ill pep you but you pep me first. i hate pepping first >.>


Ill get u when i can :)

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6772397)
ok i rep ya first hope u still can rep today:D

yes, thankyou i repped back

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6772381)
I saw and repped yu again hun ^.=

Ally <33333333333333333333333

Kisses For Joo

thanks for da rep Ill get u back as soon as i can

tiger886 11-16-2007 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6772381)
I saw and repped yu again hun ^.=

thanx, here is urs;)

TehPandaKing 11-16-2007 10:13

I feel like the left out panda that couldn't. :(

Craneses 11-16-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger886 (Post 6772410)
thanx, here is urs;)

*Throws Rep*

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6772413)
I feel like the left out panda that couldn't. :(


Ur not left out
ur in jail with me :cool:

:.Aliénor.: 11-16-2007 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772407)
Ally <33333333333333333333333

Kisses For Joo

thanks for da rep Ill get u back as soon as i can

Love you hun and yud better be here in jail later! <3333333
Let's own guys :3

And no need to thank me for rep yu deserve it liniboo

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772418)
Ur not left out
ur in jail with me :cool:

lol ill rep u, rep me back wen u get reps.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6772420)
Love you hun and yud better be here in jail later! <3333333
Let's own guys :3

And no need to thank me for rep yu deserve it liniboo


I will be Just hollar at me when ur ready :D

Awww there u go again makin me blush :p

TehPandaKing 11-16-2007 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772418)
Ur not left out
ur in jail with me :cool:

Can we make it the kinky jail? :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 11-16-2007 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6772421)
lol ill rep u, rep me back wen u get reps.


Will do :D

ScarletSiryn 11-16-2007 10:17

Pepsi :p

HaZarDouS 11-16-2007 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6772429)
Pepsi :p

hehe thanks i repped back and gave you new shiny bar o.O

im out of reps now

*joins lilangel and panda in prison*

hi..

tiger886 11-16-2007 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6772423)
I will be Just hollar at me when ur ready :D

Awww there u go again makin me blush :p

give me back later;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:48.