Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:13

Hi guys back from work :D

TrU3 01-09-2008 23:14

Thx KittyKat, now I needa find your name :(

KrAzY 01-09-2008 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 7215477)
pep me, i think i can get u in a couple hours


I just did yesterday lol i can't again yet.

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrU3 (Post 7215510)
Thx KittyKat, now I needa find your name :(

Hi ya Tru3!!!!!!!

driftknight 01-09-2008 23:16

i tryed the mars bar thing i think i failed

hasan 01-09-2008 23:17

Hi Cheeka, Krazy, SickNasty

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftknight (Post 7215518)
i tryed the mars bar thing i think i failed

Nooo ..what happened?

KrAzY 01-09-2008 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215505)
Hi guys back from work :D

welcome back :)

SickNasty 01-09-2008 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7215512)
I just did yesterday lol i can't again yet.

that was dumb of you, jk

driftknight 01-09-2008 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215527)
Nooo ..what happened?

well it wasent pretty

KittyCat 01-09-2008 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrU3 (Post 7215510)
Thx KittyCat, now I needa find your name :(

Oh?

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasan (Post 7215524)
Hi Cheeka, Krazy, SickNasty

Hi Hasan

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7215534)
welcome back :)

Thanks Krazy Dave:D

Munkies 01-09-2008 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7214007)
:confused:ur questioning urself?

no i actually did it bounces on u lap*

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftknight (Post 7215548)
well it wasent pretty

I want details :;)

Did you have to use a folk to clean things again

driftknight 01-09-2008 23:26

my mum kinda yelled at me

Munkies 01-09-2008 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215566)
Thanks Krazy Dave:D

HALP!!! SO MANY MOLESTERs!!!

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftknight (Post 7215584)
my mum kinda yelled at me

Oh!!! No good:(

driftknight 01-09-2008 23:29

i got know desert :( that night

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftknight (Post 7215598)
i got know desert :( that night

ohh..3 times a charm...you have to do it while shes out

(having said that ... hmm what would I do if my kids tried this)

Bulletbody 01-09-2008 23:32

wow 4431 pages..... im sry i had to jus skip to the end and say i think its around 7 the last time i checkd....

edit
-------------
441.... WOW howd i get so many? does it matter on peoples post counts etc when they rep u?

and ummm to the 2 people who repd me i cant find ur name :( coud u plz pm me

driftknight 01-09-2008 23:32

well i gotta go bub bye guys cya later =( around 11 o clock

Munkies 01-09-2008 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215609)
ohh..3 times a charm...you have to do it while shes out

(having said that ... hmm what would I do if my kids tried this)

ooo rabbit check conquer ull see me dancing for u

I_EAT_MEAT 01-09-2008 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulletbody (Post 7215612)
wow 4431 pages..... im sry i had to jus skip to the end and say i think its around 7 the last time i checkd....

You should read every page. It's the most interesting thread on the planet. :D

KrAzY 01-09-2008 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215609)
ohh..3 times a charm...you have to do it while shes out

(having said that ... hmm what would I do if my kids tried this)

Ok i'm lost what are ya talkin about ?? lol I musta missed beginning of the convo :(

Munkies 01-09-2008 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_EAT_MEAT (Post 7215622)
You should read every page. It's the most interesting thread on the planet. :D

that should take a day a 1k

hasan 01-09-2008 23:36

1 question :P

why when Cheeka comes on this thread. this thread start running like flash.
everyone start posting lol

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftknight (Post 7215620)
well i gotta go bub bye guys cya later =( around 11 o clock

Cya later:D

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkies (Post 7215621)
ooo rabbit check conquer ull see me dancing for u

Your not dancing..you sitting in the middle of tc :D:D:D

I_EAT_MEAT 01-09-2008 23:45

Cheeka = Spam queen. Congrats!

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasan (Post 7215640)
1 question :P

why when Cheeka comes on this thread. this thread start running like flash.
everyone start posting lol

lmao...that only happens because your here to hasan:D

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7215626)
Ok i'm lost what are ya talkin about ?? lol I musta missed beginning of the convo :(

We were talking about deep fried mars bars

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_EAT_MEAT (Post 7215676)
Cheeka = Spam queen. Congrats!

lmao...im bad :D

omg 3 posts in a row!

I_EAT_MEAT 01-09-2008 23:51

Well I'm outta here. Be back tomorrow. :cool:

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_EAT_MEAT (Post 7215712)
Well I'm outta here. Be back tomorrow. :cool:

kk cya late...thank so much for the rep...ill give it back when I can :D

I_EAT_MEAT 01-09-2008 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215701)
lmao...im bad :D

omg 3 posts in a row!

Haha. Told you so. :rolleyes:

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_EAT_MEAT (Post 7215719)
Haha. Told you so. :rolleyes:

I can't help it...I like to respond to everyone :D:D:D

KrAzY 01-09-2008 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215701)
lmao...im bad :D

omg 3 posts in a row!

triple poster !! ;)

Cheeka 01-09-2008 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7215732)
triple poster !! ;)

hehe..yep...I need to learn not to talk so much

xCrossFirex 01-09-2008 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7215739)
hehe..yep...I need to learn not to talk so much

pshhhh wheres the fun in that? ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:00.