Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   CO: Mac Edition (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Mac Client Release: Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=716601)

Poseidon(Mac) 04-26-2011 11:22

Suggestion & Question

Part 1:
Suggestion: Put up two live mac servers when you go live one will just be over run with users.

Part 2:
Question: We get a reward for being Beta testers i believe when we start our character on the new mac server but what if when we go live we return to our old char on for example Snowhite do we not get the rewards ?

ReMind 05-08-2011 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poseidon(Mac) (Post 11522363)
Part 1:
Suggestion: Put up two live mac servers when you go live one will just be over run with users.

Part 2:
Question: We get a reward for being Beta testers i believe when we start our character on the new mac server but what if when we go live we return to our old char on for example Snowhite do we not get the rewards ?

Regarding your suggestion, I'm not quite sure what you were referring to as now the server is up and running. =)

And the reward will not be sent to the character on the new server, aka GardenOfEden, and we made that clear in the previous news, and that's not big of a deal to the players to log on to the new server and create a character, is that? :)

hobieone 05-20-2011 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaElf (Post 11511841)
is it just me or is it a little bit odd that on the apple version we need to have snow leopard in order for it to work. and the pc version isnt really even made for windows 7.... so why why is it a requirement to have the latest version on apples when that isnt the case on windows. especially since the difference between snow leopard and leopard isnt big at all...

so would be much appreciated if i dont have to update to snow leopard just for the sake of co.

from my understanding snow leopard fixes certian issues allowing the os to run better with the intel cpu. i have snow leopard on my macbook pro with snow leopard and there is a big performance difference running graphics over leopard. features may not be to different but the way the os handles graphic and the handles the cpu is

Justiin 08-29-2011 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwg2469 (Post 11510216)
Unlock fps would be nice

maybee not unlocked.. but increase it.. i bought a new macbook pro and i dun even have close to 36.. used to have like 40 on my pc lap top whcih was crap.

also.. do any mac users have 40 fps while playing this game? or is it impossible?

AiSixx 07-14-2012 06:07

Suggestion - be able to expand the size of the CO game window...it looks tiny on my screen! I get that it probably has to be kept to a certain size so as not to give some people an advantage but surely it can be increased a little? :]

AiSixx 07-19-2012 10:50

Another suggestion, or more of a bug to me anyway >.<

Stop the screen from zooming in and out with the use of a mouse - the mouse for a Mac is touch sensitive and I keep zooming in by mistake and its making me sea sick lol! This might just be me who has this problem but it would be nice to have an option to turn zoom on and off :]

foshshfo 08-31-2012 20:45

ok

thanks god

|Aneurysm| 09-07-2012 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by AiSixx (Post 11735571)
Suggestion - be able to expand the size of the CO game window...it looks tiny on my screen! I get that it probably has to be kept to a certain size so as not to give some people an advantage but surely it can be increased a little? :]

I'm with you there. I would love to be able to use full screen for events.

It's one of the only missing features of the mac client now.

AiSixx 09-10-2012 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Aneurysm| (Post 11749781)
I'm with you there. I would love to be able to use full screen for events.

It's one of the only missing features of the mac client now.

I dont suppose anythings happened with this...? PC users are able to go full screen so Mac users should be able to do the same thing - at least to the same resolution or w.e as PC users :(

.Will. 09-11-2012 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by AiSixx (Post 11736531)
Another suggestion, or more of a bug to me anyway >.<

Stop the screen from zooming in and out with the use of a mouse - the mouse for a Mac is touch sensitive and I keep zooming in by mistake and its making me sea sick lol! This might just be me who has this problem but it would be nice to have an option to turn zoom on and off :]

Suggested. =)

lipase 09-12-2012 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Will. (Post 11751129)
Suggested. =)

I would like to have full screen when playing that wouldnt be so hard to make.

JimmySingh*new 09-18-2012 15:42

I suggeste we get the full screen version working and for all letters to be recognized specifically the arabic ones

JimmySingh*new 09-28-2012 09:19

Also some market flags cannot be clicked or not easily would be nice if this was fixed.

AiSixx 10-07-2012 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AiSixx (Post 11735571)

Any info on whats happening with this suggestion? Its actually getting real annoying now..:mad:

AiSixx 10-13-2012 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by AiSixx (Post 11756241)
Any info on whats happening with this suggestion? Its actually getting real annoying now..:mad:

Bump :mad::mad: