Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TQ need to fire their marketing team (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764576)

Ashadows 08-13-2017 16:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwzwk1ZeJwY

Wtf lol. Found this but not the whole documentary.

Mr.Nudge 08-13-2017 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairn (Post 11968728)
Any links to where we can watch it?

Had a browse for roughly 30 minutes and didn't seem to find a link :(

DIRTY~XII 08-13-2017 20:07

sorry boys been looking for it for last 2 odd years and seem to only find hints of it around sites like vimeo.

It was dark and depressing to watch but really hit home seeing these guys clicking away at guild war lmao.

DIRTY~XII 08-13-2017 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Nudge (Post 11968726)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234050/?ref_=adv_li_tt

Yup thats the one.

Was pure macedonian production with English subs.
I think was on Vimeo or one of those dodgy utubewannabe sites.

DIRTY~XII 08-13-2017 20:15

Was thinking, maybe I should take over the CO wikia and add actual CO history like this **** to it.

Cant remember what my Maths teachers face looked like but can recite from memory the dimensions of MECHSeracs forehead.


My wikia would be filled with;


-Extortion
-Suicide
-Addiction
-Attempted Rape
-Murder/Bodily harm
-Organised Cyber Crime
-Love/Lies/Hate/Cybersex4dbs.


All courtesy of the game we call CONQUERONLINE 2.0 :)

*~BeLLaDonna~* 08-13-2017 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashadows (Post 11968729)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwzwk1ZeJwY

Wtf lol. Found this but not the whole documentary.

Hello everyone =)

If you look in the comment of this video you will find that someone posted a mediafire link hmmm kinda >.<

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj4d0j...he.emagare.zip

The password is also there too: pirati.mk

*EDIT* i didn't find it that depressing... was a nice story >.< but the "come to my place. I have electricity and internet" made me laugh hahaha... I have to try that pick up line on guys :p

trunks006 08-14-2017 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII (Post 11968737)
Was thinking, maybe I should take over the CO wikia and add actual CO history like this **** to it.

Cant remember what my Maths teachers face looked like but can recite from memory the dimensions of MECHSeracs forehead.


My wikia would be filled with;


-Extortion
-Suicide
-Addiction
-Attempted Rape
-Murder/Bodily harm
-Organised Cyber Crime
-Love/Lies/Hate/Cybersex4dbs.


All courtesy of the game we call CONQUERONLINE 2.0 :)

everyone knows the dimensions of her forehead, it was the standard airport runway size

DIRTY~XII 08-14-2017 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunks006 (Post 11968762)
everyone knows the dimensions of her forehead, it was the standard airport runway size

Silly Canadians and their runway sizes.....over here we measure in football fields.

AhmedinAlirazin 08-15-2017 23:45

Ah ** PrO NoW I NeEd SeL AnOtHeR 50 OiL BarrEl To MaK PeRfEct SiStEm. :mad: WiLl ThEy EvEr StOp Ad NeW SIStEm, Or ME HaV SeLl My ReSeRv OiL FoR WinTeR HeaTiNg?? :( tHeN Me CoLd AlL WiNtEr PrO BikAs No OiL To HeAt. BaT NO MaTTaR ThAt My PerFacT ConKaR ChaRaCTeR WiL Be StRoNgEr AnD MoRe PerFacT, In ThiS FanTaStiC GeIm. CoNqUeR FoReVaR <<<<3333 CoNqUeR BeSt GeIm FoReVaR.

If PoSiBlE MaK NoT 40-100 BaT 200-300 Or 1000. So Me ReKt AlL NoPs MoR IiSi. :cool::cool:

bbr 08-16-2017 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmedinalirazin (Post 11968850)
ah ** pro now i need sel another 50 oil barrel to mak perfect sistem. :mad: Will they ever stop ad new sistem, or me hav sell my reserv oil for winter heating?? :( then me cold all winter pro bikas no oil to heat. Bat no mattar that my perfact conkar character wil be stronger and more perfact, in this fantastic geim. Conquer forevar <<<<3333 conquer best geim forevar.

If posible mak not 40-100 bat 200-300 or 1000. So me rekt all nops mor iisi. :cool::cool:

hello bro

u are making me hypnos thank you

Promethean 08-17-2017 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* (Post 11968739)
Hello everyone =)

If you look in the comment of this video you will find that someone posted a mediafire link hmmm kinda >.<

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj4d0j...he.emagare.zip

The password is also there too: pirati.mk

*EDIT* i didn't find it that depressing... was a nice story >.< but the "come to my place. I have electricity and internet" made me laugh hahaha... I have to try that pick up line on guys :p

This is amusing. Can anyone work out the name of the guy's char and server?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin (Post 11968850)
Ah ** PrO NoW I NeEd SeL AnOtHeR 50 OiL BarrEl To MaK PeRfEct SiStEm. :mad: WiLl ThEy EvEr StOp Ad NeW SIStEm, Or ME HaV SeLl My ReSeRv OiL FoR WinTeR HeaTiNg?? :( tHeN Me CoLd AlL WiNtEr PrO BikAs No OiL To HeAt. BaT NO MaTTaR ThAt My PerFacT ConKaR ChaRaCTeR WiL Be StRoNgEr AnD MoRe PerFacT, In ThiS FanTaStiC GeIm. CoNqUeR FoReVaR <<<<3333 CoNqUeR BeSt GeIm FoReVaR.

If PoSiBlE MaK NoT 40-100 BaT 200-300 Or 1000. So Me ReKt AlL NoPs MoR IiSi. :cool::cool:

We got bored of you.

LightSword 08-17-2017 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11968919)
This is amusing. Can anyone work out the name of the guy's char and server?



We got bored of you.

Dreams>Eternity.


http://bbs.co.99.com/member.php?u=47811

All info there, just look at his posts.

He actually got his head kicked in from all the debt but didn't stop playing till well into 2011.

I only remember because i judged a few of his "Vids" in the botjail section in my VidsterLight days.

Promethean 08-17-2017 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightSword (Post 11968921)
Dreams>Eternity.


http://bbs.co.99.com/member.php?u=47811

All info there, just look at his posts.

He actually got his head kicked in from all the debt but didn't stop playing till well into 2011.

I only remember because i judged a few of his "Vids" in the botjail section in my VidsterLight days.

Cheers buddy.

LightSword 08-17-2017 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11968923)
Cheers buddy.

As one of the few ex tiger players remaining more than welcome bro lol.

Kairn 08-17-2017 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* (Post 11968739)
Hello everyone =)

If you look in the comment of this video you will find that someone posted a mediafire link hmmm kinda >.<

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj4d0j...he.emagare.zip

The password is also there too: pirati.mk

*EDIT* i didn't find it that depressing... was a nice story >.< but the "come to my place. I have electricity and internet" made me laugh hahaha... I have to try that pick up line on guys :p

Is this safe?

I don't trust anything when CO is concerned.

>.<


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:23.