Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=670254)

J.D. 03-12-2010 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11023713)
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particular limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....

Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.

*~panda~* 03-12-2010 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11023713)
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....

Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..

Infamous~21 03-12-2010 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022415)
So did you, now it's time to stop with the stripper pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022538)
I agree with that last idea of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022608)

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11022782)
come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022832)
Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11023716)
Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11023729)
Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..

Don't forget the stripper pole.

MunKop 03-12-2010 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~21 (Post 11023752)
Don't forget the stripper pole.

I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole

Infamous~21 03-12-2010 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11023767)
I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole

Agreed <3
stripperpole

ForumAcc 03-12-2010 20:02

guild dungeons with super duper mobs and awsome drops, and the ability to set a challenge and raid another guilds house for cps/silver donation with a pairing system so only equal bp raiding parties vs defending guild memberrs

Zepy 03-13-2010 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020313)
So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!

guild warehouse ?

jibberjab2.0 03-13-2010 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trovian (Post 11020322)
Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.

wouldn't it be great for you if you could get a closet.:eek:

Mikencloud 03-13-2010 15:50

I mentioned this is an update post about 2 weeks ago, mentioned a guild house and etc, glad to see they had the same mindset as me. This should be an exciting addition to co.

Anexea 03-13-2010 20:05

Oh hey, just thought of this....

It would be AWESOME if there was a kind of paycheck system, almost?

Like, if the guild wins guild war, each person gets their winnings in a special NPC or something? or a bank, etc. The guild leader would determine who got how much like it is now, I suppose. Yeah, I just thought of how cool it would be to go pick up a paycheck =P

BrandonV.2 03-14-2010 14:21

I like it.

TRUTH TELLER 03-14-2010 17:02

Quote:

So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....

should be like a guild castle, where amongst other things, your guild can retreat for saftey...there should also be a guild castle war system where enemy guilds can attack your guild castle (Kinda like the Guild War MMORPG guild house system).

also a private arena where guild members can come and practice skills.

also there should be a choice of designs for ur guild house, they should not all look the same and should be highly customizable :D

lukas 03-19-2010 11:03

Do not disappoint when to release house. You know, it will be useless, old fashioned, boring and simply USELESS(again).

Buddah*Palm 04-08-2010 20:30

I love the Idea of Guild Houses

Just hoping that they can have an area like a "Guild Gate" for lvling skills like Nix/Penetration/Celestial on a non-pk map (too many noobs catching me while afk -.-)

>LINK<!! 04-09-2010 01:15

Quote:

Dumbass try working out the recommended suggestions, threads from 07 has been placed there and nothing happened yet.

Infamous~ 04-09-2010 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11021227)
A keg + Stripper Pole, and new female action for said stripper pole,

then, and only then,

Signed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~21 (Post 11021559)
Had me @ stripper pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anji (Post 11022164)
Ok can you Mother ****ers shut the hell up about the stripper pole. My god..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~21 (Post 11022171)
You mentioned stripper pole in your post. Hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022415)
So did you, now it's time to stop with the stripper pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11022782)
come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.

/

redthunder 04-14-2010 17:02

Some ideas
Quote:

Battle arena where u can fight ur guild, except on wednesday, on wednesday the guildleader can arrange a fight in ur/others guild arena. Kinda like the arena system, the guildsystem looks for a guild thats equal to you're guild, then sets it to fight at wednesday. Other people that would like to watch has to pay a small entrance price.
Quote:

Trofy hall where ppl can see how many times the guild won guildwar, wich guildmembers won classpkarena, weeklypkarena, monthlypkarena,...
Quote:

An npc that gives each player some price for winning guildwar. The cpcount cud be: Ammount of dmg dealed to the guildpole, amount of enemy's killed, Ammount of neutrals killed. Ammount of guildmembers/allies healed/revived
Quote:

Flowers will help the guild grow some new drugs (pots... duhh) that adds strenght, defence, mp attack, mp defence, detoxication
Quote:

A special guildsymbole ( I dunno :P )
Quote:

Statues of the Guildleader, Deputy's and other ranks... cept the normal members
Quote:

a guild garment when the guild wins gw?

mistressyesumes 05-04-2010 20:17

needs to be big and should be accseible by other guilds but only if the leader allows it to be and inside should have 3 stakes 3 scarecrows and a thing that summons a monster of a certain type for a certain amount of money (guild leaders choice on what monster) anyways this way you can have silver summon the monsters to protect your guild house and when your monster all die including the boss (which should be powerful like lava beast) hmm yes lots of great things happen when you can use money to buy monsters somthing like

Level 1-40 monsters cost 10 silver to summon each
Level 40-70 monsters cost 50 silver to summon each
Level 70-100 monsters cost 100 silver to summon each
Level 100-110 monsters cost 500 silver to summon each
Level 110-130 monsters cost 1000 silver to summon each

The guild leader decides what the monsters looks are wether they look like red devils or bandits (I personally would choose the frozen grotto 3 monsters) and the leader also decides the amount that can be summoned at a time (no more than 100) and whenever a new one is killed another one is set to respawn until all the money in the "monster summoner donation" is gone at any time the leader can stop the summons for a short amount of time (incase other guilds keep making them lose all there money)

Then theres the boss lets say you chose the fg3 monsters then the boss for your base (the head of your security) should be a giant fg3 lady who is level 137 and very powerful boss monsters cost 10,000 to resummon and can only be revived once per hour.

Now all thats left to say is guild house accessability.

Very simply it's the leaders choice she has two options

Make her house accessable to guild members only (there for making the monster guards only purpose for training and fun)

Or make house accessable by guild map like a squama you place in the map and people click it to visit your guild house

Note: In order to enter another guilds base through guild wars map you must first allows yours to be accessable through guild wars map.

heres pictures of what it could be like

Now that yellow dot would look like a squama and you click it and it asks "wanna warp to the guild house of ____________"
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...RPICTURE-2.jpg

Picture of door of guild house (yes it should be the promotion center except no people just stakes scarecrows and a machine that spawns monsters okay and of course the lady who lets you edit house options)

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...UERPICTURE.jpg

And when you ggo to the back it has 3 scare crows on the right like this picture and 3 stakes on the opposite side and in the very middle just some kind of like orb or whatever TQ wants to put that will summon mosters and let you donate money for monsters to be summoned.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...RPICTURE-1.jpg

DemonicDevil 06-07-2010 08:33

Yes! I love this idea!

I am looking for a home away from home. A place where you can meet up with your family (guild mates) and have a good time! It's hard to suggest much more with all these great suggestions! People got the right idea though! I can't wait for some updates on this!

Regards

MunKop 06-07-2010 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonicDevil (Post 11182191)
Yes! I love this idea!

I am looking for a home away from home. A place where you can watch the useless female guildmates strip! People got the right idea though! I can't wait for some updates on this!

Regards

I agree.

Stripperpole.

TQSUK 06-07-2010 22:57

this is wht i been looking for a guild house, an area for the guild for the member to afk together bump...

Yoeri 07-29-2010 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 (Post 11021551)
Own guild arena with pole (the pole just goes back to max hp after 0hp).
Own PKA: Rules can be set (ie. no hp/stam loss, effects (psn/stun/stig/etc.))
Trophies for each gw won or achievement.
Warehouse: guildies can put in items that they don't want and are willing to give to other members. (includes log of who puts in and takes out)
Visiting other allied guild houses.

Each "feature" of the guild house can only be obtained with x guild level and x amount of donations in certain category

Awesome idea, signed.

~Nicki~ 12-03-2010 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020340)
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

GREAT IDEA...i was thinking some days ago about guild castles and castle system...that the guild war area will be a castle that the winning guild can hold it for 1 week and have some privs...but that would be hard...otherwise your idea sounds great..i would really love to see that (i have a great garden to make :D)....hope to see that

forasha 12-03-2010 02:26

FLOWER GARDEN <3 coz i liek having flowers etc and im orchid fairy and lily fairy

warlord2080 12-08-2010 12:12

Better yet make a sort of competition with guild members and award prizes of who wins in the in-guild contest*guild leader provides the prizes*. or at least have the option to make a guild house *fortress*.

BotHunter4Good 04-15-2011 08:46

Quote:

Guild event in guild house = your own guild battling eachother for fun and achievement with the trophie up on the guild house wall :-)

MisterNoodle 09-24-2011 11:09

A boxing ring/ Pvp area would be cool. I'm big on scenery though. Make lots of waterfalls and stuff.

tetsujin 11-13-2011 13:35

A year and a half later....

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...2055260350.jpg

Paper~DeidaraZ 11-13-2011 15:34

fail suggestion, no poll.

StillHeart 02-20-2012 01:34

I think a cool feature to add is:

Possibly as the guild expands and wins a couple gwars and contests the guild hall actually expands.

After each win, the guild hall is given a gwar or contest banner. And at a certain point it opens another room up.

And if anything, each guild member is given a room ranking in priority. So guild leader gets a big room, and if he has a wife then he gets a king bed lol. So on and so forth.

MyThirdAccount 02-20-2012 02:42

Might as well turn this into a spam thread.

kekekekeee 03-14-2012 13:15

and a year and a half later.... nothing has been added... besides higher level of houses except for the fact they are just other maps made into your house and called an "upgrade". lots of effort. if your not going to add this, then just close the thread of keeping it a sticky almost 2 years later.

Grumps95 03-22-2012 01:33

an arena like interface so you can CHALLENGE other guild members to fights...this will help sort out arguments and such that occur within the guild :cool:

Daprosta 06-24-2012 23:13

I would like to see a guild board in the house where guildies can put requests up the board for a reward where other members can take up the job and claims the reward after they finish.

Daprosta 06-25-2012 01:25

i would want to see a guild board put in where guildies can put requests on the board and whoever from the guild finishes this request can claim a reward from the guildie who put the request up (gold/cps-the harder the request-->the more gold/cps?)
i would also want a poker table in there so guild members can play together. This is because sometimes other people join in the poker game in the normal poker room which becomes a hassle.
A round table would be nice in there so GL,DLs, Managers and other guild members can discuss guild matters.
And as suggested from other players, the guild funds can be used to upgrade the house (please do not make it expensive.... not all guilds are rich)

gana2008 12-10-2013 00:44

i am Play with all the server name: Cancer & Dark & Pyramid & Storm
Play Conquer:2006
Quit games : 2012
i have more item's full +12
and i lost them , i get hacked many time , the players in my server is so good hackers lol i am already back the games in years : 2013 because many people ask me to back
Gana