Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11912291)
Why does he ask her for a finally decision wth??

He just wanted to confirmed that Carina clear his record already. As what I have learned so far, they put the fps unlock as their scapegoat on why they got jailed. But GM did not realized that they were get caught by the antibot during the patch for coworker. Why the **** we have a GM with no common sense hmmm...

-Kirito 07-08-2015 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zynn (Post 11912293)
He is egy and don't understanded good englando of course :)

His English is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912296)
He just wanted to confirmed that Carina clear his record already. As what I have learned so far, they put the fps unlock as their scapegoat on why they got jailed. But GM did not realized that they were get caught by the antibot during the patch for coworker. Why the **** we have a GM with no common sense hmmm...

Well the thread needs proof of that but I have a feeling you're right.

SaonNalang 07-08-2015 09:06

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if this will support as an evidence but u can see their cockiness towards the situation. They were so confident that they can skip from it. Knowing that they have a GM helping and favoring them.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436367924

EDIT: How about the other 500 people who got botjailed also? Probably they got a virus on their PC too.

-Kirito 07-08-2015 09:09

A virus triggering TQ's anti bot patch.. how?!

Zynn 07-08-2015 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11912303)
A virus triggering TQ's anti bot patch.. how?!

How strange and coincidental that only those 3 people out of all the players in the game had that exact virus which triggered the accounts they share to be in botjail :)

LightSword 07-08-2015 09:19

This game is literally falling to Pieces.

It's completely bloated, and people are still bulking.

I do love the forums though...it's a shame the majority of people have disappeared.

*Berzerk 07-08-2015 09:29

SaonNalang you're doing great job, hope it doesn't come to waste and we get Carina of the board.

*Berzerk 07-08-2015 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912317)
The board? WTF? She's not a director.

Go back to shooting yourself in the foot. kthxbai

Board as she's a GM among TQ's staff and why would i shoot myself in the foot?

Zynn 07-08-2015 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912317)
The board? WTF? She's not a director.

Go back to shooting yourself in the foot. kthxbai

The board that goes with my sword. I got a big hoard of things you call Miraculous Gourd. The sward so green it got an award. Now you see I'm doing this all of my own accord, I'm not seeking a reward from the adored, I'm just putting this on record so there's nothing left unexplored.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912326)
showing ConquerAI client.

Oh he actually showed the client as well? I have been grossly misinformed I thought he simply had the universal toggle that is Tornado.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912326)
Why you so sexy?

I try.

LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE, WE ARE TRYING TO DISCOVER PROOF OF CARINA'S DEFECTION.

-Kirito 07-08-2015 09:44

Hey hey no cluttering the thread with bull****

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim|Bot (Post 11912245)
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912256)
Panda, if you're suggesting that you've never seen a post on the forums in the last 8 years or so saying that "GMs told me that I could get out of botjail for [x]USD" contrary to TQ's official policy - you've been selectively reading.

Does it count as legit evidence? Maybe not, does Occam's Razor suggest that this is on balance likely to be true? You betcha.

These are publically hidden secrets. I don't see that as corruption as every player may appeal to that. It's a level playing field there. I remember, although it is a considerable amount of years ago, that a GM, think it was Banana, post that if you were permanently banned, you could "buy" your account back, the amount depending on the type of infractions. I also remember that it caused quite the ruckus on the forums because people with a lot of money could pretty much do what they want.

Despisable at best, but not corruption.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912282)
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.

Now, if that can be made concrete, you got something. But first off, fake videos are actually a thing and if a GM says the video is fake, they have the logs to back it up so I'd let that one slide.

Got any screenshots of carina saying that she released that army guy because "it wasn't the owner"? That seems like a breach of their own rules.

I'd also like to put one thing straight, after characters paid, their "record" can't be wiped clean. No matter what they say, that's not how this game works. Hemp explained this a long while ago that once you paid, it will be on your account permanently.

I had a dispute once with a character from a friend that got botjailed for mining in the cave (was a legit bug back then that botjailed innocent people for a few days) but because Tq was so slow on the issue and the rewards of the upcoming events outweighted the 2 dbs penalty, he paid. After that he got his dbs back but Tq said his record can't be wiped clean because they simply can't edit that data.

Perhaps this changed in the recent past, I'll ask my sources if it did. I'll get back to you on that.

How did Carina mock him? Screenshots, throw some info. If a GM as much as laughed wrongly in the past, we had 20 screenshots covering it. You won't tell me that no one screenshotted this if it was that obvious?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912290)
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436366932
^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.

Perhaps a misinterpretation? Your paid botjail history is not a record. GM's keep their own records on players that get pinged by their system too much. Those 1 day bans aren't for show. It just means she hasn't been getting those. Be sure you got the right info there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912301)
I don't know if this will support as an evidence but u can see their cockiness towards the situation. They were so confident that they can skip from it. Knowing that they have a GM helping and favoring them.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436367924

EDIT: How about the other 500 people who got botjailed also? Probably they got a virus on their PC too.

Is that guy a GM? Haven't seen him in the list. If not, it's second hand info again that's probably not even true. If that guy is a GM, I'll count it.
I haven't seen him before.

No virus changes conquer.exe. That's a bogus reason.

Promethean 07-08-2015 09:53

Panda, forgive me, but why do you defend TQ against, what seems to me, to be a rather large amount of evidence, whether hearsay or not?

Like I said above, if so many people are reporting that GMs do not necessarily give equal treatment to players (and let's face it, they don't really have much of an incentive to permanently ban a VIP7 player), why are you so hesitant to accept that maybe, just maybe, they are corrupt.

p.s. my definition of corruption would include being paid off to allow people to return to the game after their accounts have been permanently jailed which is against TQ's own rules.

Zynn 07-08-2015 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912339)
Panda, forgive me, but why do you defend TQ against, what seems to me, to be a rather large amount of evidence, whether hearsay or not?

Like I said above, if so many people are reporting that GMs do not necessarily give equal treatment to players (and let's face it, they don't really have much of an incentive to permanently ban a VIP7 player), why are you so hesitant to accept that maybe, just maybe, they are corrupt.

p.s. my definition of corruption would include being paid off to allow people to return to the game after their accounts have been permanently jailed which is against TQ's own rules.

Preach. For al lthe feminists around the world preach.

Xentheo 07-08-2015 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912337)
These are publically hidden secrets. I don't see that as corruption as every player may appeal to that. It's a level playing field there. I remember, although it is a considerable amount of years ago, that a GM, think it was Banana, post that if you were permanently banned, you could "buy" your account back, the amount depending on the type of infractions. I also remember that it caused quite the ruckus on the forums because people with a lot of money could pretty much do what they want.

Despisable at best, but not corruption.

Now, if that can be made concrete, you got something. But first off, fake videos are actually a thing and if a GM says the video is fake, they have the logs to back it up so I'd let that one slide.

Got any screenshots of carina saying that she released that army guy because "it wasn't the owner"? That seems like a breach of their own rules.

I'd also like to put one thing straight, after characters paid, their "record" can't be wiped clean. No matter what they say, that's not how this game works. Hemp explained this a long while ago that once you paid, it will be on your account permanently.

I had a dispute once with a character from a friend that got botjailed for mining in the cave (was a legit bug back then that botjailed innocent people for a few days) but because Tq was so slow on the issue and the rewards of the upcoming events outweighted the 2 dbs penalty, he paid. After that he got his dbs back but Tq said his record can't be wiped clean because they simply can't edit that data.

Perhaps this changed in the recent past, I'll ask my sources if it did. I'll get back to you on that.

How did Carina mock him? Screenshots, throw some info. If a GM as much as laughed wrongly in the past, we had 20 screenshots covering it. You won't tell me that no one screenshotted this if it was that obvious?

Perhaps a misinterpretation? Your paid botjail history is not a record. GM's keep their own records on players that get pinged by their system too much. Those 1 day bans aren't for show. It just means she hasn't been getting those. Be sure you got the right info there.

Is that guy a GM? Haven't seen him in the list. If not, it's second hand info again that's probably not even true. If that guy is a GM, I'll count it.
I haven't seen him before.

No virus changes conquer.exe. That's a bogus reason.

I find it funny how for example in SaonNalang shows you Carina saying what she said you deem it as a misinterpretation.

For proof of Carina's actions one would need to look 3 months deep into Facebook to show what she has been saying/doing. People calling her corrupt are people with first hand knowledge.

She is in personal Facebook chats with Cesiang and Mimi and their group if anything goes wrong Carina knows about it and fixes it, they have her phone number for christ sake.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912339)

I'm not defending them against anything. But there is a difference between being bad at your job or being corrupt. I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for that thread about eve being corrupt. I don't care about TQ, but I have "worked" with the English GM's and other people for more years than I know any of you and seeing them being called corrupt over peoples frustration with TQ is something that does annoy me and I do not get annoyed quickly over the internet.

Corruption, at least in my eyes, is a personal attack. One that a lot of GM's do not deserve as they are merely doing the job that they are told to do.

So before we call someone corrupt, I want to see legit evidence that this happened so we can call him or her out on it. But before I risk someones career on the mere whims of an outraged community, I want to see evidence. If we as a community are going to make a statement against corruption, we have to make sure it is aimed at TQ, not at a few GM's acting on their behalf. Otherwise they'll just fire or relocate that GM and say "look guys, problem solved!". I don't want to gamble with peoples livelihood over a game.

And prom, TQ has long changed the definition from perma botjail to "you just can't pay cps to get out". While I do agree that this is corruption to an extend, it is not that a GM chooses to do this. It's because TQ told them to allow it. So if anything, call TQ corrupt which is absolutely true. But again, not the GM's.