Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Trade Of Snowfall (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   New Value-Added Service (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=162414)

Bernice8211 12-18-2005 18:57

New Value-Added Service

New Value-Added Service

Source:Official Posted on:2005-12-15 22:56:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to announce a new value added service to our CO players.

From Jan 1st, 2006, you can post messages on Conquer Online login interface, to your friends or love ones or even enemies, for as little as 1 DragonBall per day. For birthdays, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, or any other special occasions, you can express your true feelings to your friends or love ones, and let everyone on your server know.

Spaces for messages are limited and subject to availability, so please make your reservation at least one week ahead. The earlier you make your reservations, the better chance you have to post your message.

Please limit your messages to be 3 lines of text, and each line should contain no more than 35 symbols (including spaces).

Submit your request to post messages at http://www.conqueronline.com/support/account.htm. Please clearly indicate which server you play on, and where you store the DragonBall to pay for the service. Also type in the entire message you wish to post.

A GM will verify your account information, and if it is correct, login to retrieve the DragonBall, and then arrange the posting of your message on your desired day. If the space on your desired day is not available, GM will not retrieve your DragonBall, and will notify you by email.

PatBuchanan 10-06-2007 06:18

You know, I've often sat around wishing there was some way for db buyers to spam everyone on the server. Now with this service and the annoucement system that costs 5 cp, there is just sooooo much added value for people who love the spam the crap out of everyone.

Every time I read one of these messages I see the added value just reeking from every direction.....OH THE VALUE!

PatBuchanan

mstorms01 10-06-2007 09:58

Oh the value!

Oh the value! This just makes me want to go buy a bulk pack of DB's! I almost can't control the urge to waste even more of my hard earned dollars on a game like this! I'm so excited about this 'enhancement' to the game allong with the other *cough* outstanding additions like the crappy seashell icon linking me to immediate market items, and the new and improved method of creating more lag - the CHAT WINDOW! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better they go and 'fix' it again! Wewt!

.disfunction. 10-06-2007 11:15

i know this **** made me LOL irl when i read it the first time. :p

Tref 10-06-2007 11:25

wtf guys this is bull**** once again tq came out with another brilliant idea holy **** this is goin to suck even more F**K YOU TQ
im prob goin to get banned now or somthin lol

SirKillerlot 10-27-2007 04:22

Kinda old but i actually dont mind the chat windows, its handy especially when selling and it lets you see who your talking to etc.(eg if you think its a scammer/noob/whatever.) The broadcast doesnt really bother me too much, just the stupid tips are ANNOYING AS HELL. Do they even still have advertising on the login server page anymore or does no-one do it?

DAHAB 06-03-2009 03:23

elomda

Hy...Bro PatBuchanan
Where you do not see a long time ago you called the game or where you have lost the game a lot of fun because we have lost some players, like you, distinguished You okay ..... ELOMDA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This talk is for all
Is everyone agreed with me that the game lost a lot of Enjoyment because of the new amendments?

mstorms 04-21-2011 01:13

A little ENGLISH goes a looooong way!

ELOMDA;
Please attend some basic English classes at the nearest crappy university you have available in that dustbowl we call Egypt. It pains me to see someone with such a commanding grasp of the English language wasting his tallents here tolling the forums. ROFL

~TheGhosT~ 12-02-2011 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstorms (Post 11518677)
ELOMDA;
Please attend some basic English classes at the nearest crappy university you have available in that dustbowl we call Egypt. It pains me to see someone with such a commanding grasp of the English language wasting his tallents here tolling the forums. ROFL

aside from the dustbowl thingy, LOL !

mstorms01 02-25-2015 06:55

Learn some English.

To whom it may concern;

If you are unable to use any level of functional English, why not simply use your native language? I realize that Arabic is your 'favorite' there in the squalor we all know as the "Middle East" (Perhaps we could change the name to the "Bottom East" as 99.9% of the population there is living in abject poverty while a select few have anything other than the clothes on their back?). But I digress... When you use English so HOORIBLY, especially in forums and such, you only make yourself (and everyone from your 3rd world region of the planet) look like....well...dumbass inbred dolts. Save yourself the embarrassment and just use Arabic. ELOMDA will understand you better, and may even REPLY. lolz