Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SickNasty 11-29-2007 11:35

hi, how u guys doing

LiLAnGeL698607 11-29-2007 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876675)
why do u love valk?


Omg how can u ask such a dumb question

Kicks joo again

yexie 11-29-2007 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6876661)
They always delete important threads.

i just realized, that when i first think of or see you i still think you're a girl...
amazing how a bit of feminine avatar sticks to you for such a long time :o

HaZarDouS 11-29-2007 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876675)
why do u love valk?

hm, i actually dont love valkyrie, i just put it in coz im too nice to wish her to get shot, i dont love her lol.. no way >.<, i dont think i even like her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6876682)
Stupid question. Why would someone not love Valkyrie-sama?

Haha i dont think everyone loves her.. just coz she has high rep. i know i dont >.<

TitusDotel 11-29-2007 11:37

Hey all,

Okies, I'm gonna go on a pep run now. Then I'm afk for a few hrs.

Cya all later.

Tecuh 11-29-2007 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6876689)
i just realized, that when i first think of or see you i still think you're a girl...
amazing how a bit of feminine avatar sticks to you for such a long time :o

^^

KrAzY 11-29-2007 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6876686)
hi, how u guys doing

sup sick ?? :)

Giant 11-29-2007 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6876686)
hi, how u guys doing

Hi:D fine as hell and you?:p

blessguy 11-29-2007 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6876702)
sup sick ?? :)

I like valk and i dont really care for rep rofl

<>N<> 11-29-2007 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6876689)
i just realized, that when i first think of or see you i still think you're a girl...
amazing how a bit of feminine avatar sticks to you for such a long time :o

Thanks alot......

SickNasty 11-29-2007 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6876702)
sup sick ?? :)

everyone on this page i couldnt rep, need to spread, how *** is that?

LiLAnGeL698607 11-29-2007 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6876695)
hm, i actually dont love valkyrie, i just put it in coz im too nice to wish her to get shot, i dont love her lol.. no way >.<, i dont think i even like her.



Haha i dont think everyone loves her.. just coz she has high rep. i know i dont >.<


I <3 Val and Not cos of her rep either :D

Tecuh 11-29-2007 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6876718)
Thanks alot......

Don't think she said it in an offensive way.

KrAzY 11-29-2007 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6876719)
everyone on this page i couldnt rep, need to spread, how *** is that?


lol it's ok i think ya just gave it to me on tuesday and i retunrined it yesterday so maybe toamrrow no worries heh :)

Tecuh 11-29-2007 11:41

Going to watch some Bleach.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44.