Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tanzeh 01-28-2008 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370556)
You know you like it. ;)

Pfft *pks* xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7370564)
Sorry i didn't see ya hihi hun <3



hihi tanz where ya been hiding ?? ;)

Hiii Krazyy!!! I missed you D;
I haven`t been hiding just a lot of finals n homework I had to finish and study for ><
How have you been?


Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370575)
Fine thanks you =]
Youuu ? ! :)

I'm good super tired though, but I finally get a week off from school.
Whatcha up to?

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 15:50

Promises
Jesus and Bartenders
Forever and Ever Amen
Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down
These Days
Tiger by the Tail
I'd Love to Lay You Down
I Still Sing This Way...

That's my list of songs I gotta sing tomorrow. :( Anyone wanna trade lives for a day?:(

HaZarDouS 01-28-2008 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 7370582)
Pfft *pks* xD



Hiii Krazyy!!! I missed you D;
I haven`t been hiding just a lot of finals n homework I had to finish and study for ><
How have you been?



I'm good super tired though, but I finally get a week off from school.
Whatcha up to?

Hallo!!

Tanzeh 01-28-2008 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7370612)
Hallo!!

Hai you, where have you been o.o

mortysteve 01-28-2008 15:51

Quote:

I'm good super tired though, but I finally get a week off from school.
Whatcha up to?

Singing
Playing the gee-tar
Yes Im cool :cool:


Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370609)
Promises
Jesus and Bartenders
Forever and Ever Amen
Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down
These Days
Tiger by the Tail
I'd Love to Lay You Down
I Still Sing This Way...

That's my list of songs I gotta sing tomorrow. :( Anyone wanna trade lives for a day?:(

Sure
I love Singing =]

sweet 01-28-2008 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7370564)
Sorry i didn't see ya hihi hun <3



hihi tanz where ya been hiding ?? ;)


No HI to me :(

HaZarDouS 01-28-2008 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet (Post 7370626)
No HI to me :(

Nope.

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370621)
Singing
Playing the gee-tar
Yes Im cool :cool:




Sure
I love Singing =]

You know how to sing Country? Do you know the words?

kyle7777 01-28-2008 15:54

i just making a post becasue i wanna be at 700 posts lol

Tanzeh 01-28-2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370621)
Singing
Playing the gee-tar
Yes Im cool :cool:




Sure
I love Singing =]

I love singing xD

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7370648)
i just making a post becasue i wanna be at 700 posts lol

Because you're gay?

Brainwa$heD 01-28-2008 15:56

I'm going on american idol ****ers =D

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7370648)
i just making a post becasue i wanna be at 700 posts lol

How dare you!?

sweet 01-28-2008 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7370642)
Nope.

Thnx for the Repz.. Later ill repz u..:) BTW HI to u :)

Tanzeh 01-28-2008 15:56

American Idol is retarded :s they ruined the show

mortysteve 01-28-2008 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370647)
You know how to sing Country? Do you know the words?

Err
Not rly =[
Teach me
Plevl pl0x

*Psst Im at Fixed Singing 0.o

HaZarDouS 01-28-2008 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370669)
How dare you!?

<3

mortysteve 01-28-2008 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370669)
How dare you!?

BANN HE
He Haxxxx :eek:

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD (Post 7370667)
I'm going on american idol ****ers =D

I get told to go on Nashville Star.:( One lady told me she'd pay my way if I remembered her if I won. xD!!

kyle7777 01-28-2008 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370663)
Because you're gay?

um no because i want 700 posts dont act like a 10 year old unless you are one then leave.

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 15:59

18364 point(s) total...Oddly enough, it's not bothering me that much having rep points...I'm fooked in the head today I guess.:(

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7370680)
<3

<3

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7370702)
um no because i want 700 posts dont act like a 10 year old unless you are one then leave.

Don't start Mister Man.

mortysteve 01-28-2008 16:01

With Or Without You - Keane (Cover) :cool:

Brainwa$heD 01-28-2008 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370688)
I get told to go on Nashville Star.:( One lady told me she'd pay my way if I remembered her if I won. xD!!

Hahah nice, how much ?!

kyle7777 01-28-2008 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370716)
Don't start Mister Man.

ill start what and when i want lol

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370725)
With Or Without You - Keane (Cover) :cool:

I suggest a better music selection...

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD (Post 7370730)
Hahah nice, how much ?!

How much what?

mortysteve 01-28-2008 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370740)
I suggest a better music selection...

No.
:mad:
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370755)
No.
:mad:
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Oh my God yes!

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370760)
Oh my God yes!

*throws homosexual mens at you*

mortysteve 01-28-2008 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370760)
Oh my God yes!

Nevarr !
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight ;)

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370768)
*throws homosexual mens at you*

:( Why would you do that? You know I feel on that subject...:([/hurt]

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370778)
Nevarr !
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight ;)

Alright, that's a good song. About time...:rolleyes:

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370779)
:( Why would you do that? You know I feel on that subject...:([/hurt]

That's what you get for filter bypassing and judging people's music taste :p

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370793)
That's what you get for filter bypassing and judging people's music taste :p

You don't Mod here...You can't punish me! :(

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 (Post 7370806)
You don't Mod here...You can't punish me! :(

Well technically I could...:p

mortysteve 01-28-2008 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370815)
Well technically I could...:p

You just get better and better =]
:cool:

devilishlykatt 01-28-2008 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortysteve (Post 7370829)
You just get better and better =]
:cool:

lol you get pleasure from the most random stuff :p

FirstStrike-V2 01-28-2008 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 7370815)
Well technically I could...:p

Such a jerk to me!:(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07.