Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Unprofessional 12-11-2007 18:20

Rawr

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:21

was eating pizza now i lvling my money grubbin sec rb water war water. 120+ sucks to plvl at basi and i hate lvling the normal way ;p

yexie 12-11-2007 18:21

nite y'all...

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6989766)
nite y'all...

Nite sleep well :)

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6989766)
nite y'all...

night. still earily here ;p

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:24

Try leveling a pure water o_o

And Nini Yexie <3

Irratation 12-11-2007 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6989638)
o_O I dont care as long as its not mexican :D

Srry i was watching something my cousin sent me on myspace...it made me cry :(

i'm part mexican but i'm not in the mood for it lol pizza sounds good or tv dinner's or mcdonald's not like that can be called in for but hey i'm cheap

awe don't cry

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6989642)
its ownage.

u know it

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6989766)
nite y'all...

nighty nights

Craneses 12-11-2007 18:25

I got a perm.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6989782)
Try leveling a pure water o_o

And Nini Yexie <3

lol reguardless if pure or water warr water sec rb water still a pain to plvl. full soc rain and pot with 2 full soc and doub soc archer at basi took me 3 hours a lvl 110-120 ;)

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989794)
lol reguardless if pure or water warr water sec rb water still a pain to plvl. full soc rain and pot with 2 full soc and doub soc archer at basi took me 3 hours a lvl 110-120 ;)

o_o You can plvl me xD

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6989801)
o_o You can plvl me xD

come to kylin if you can stand the br/mexicans we allready ran the turks off :(

Irratation 12-11-2007 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989811)
come to kylin if you can stand the br/mexicans we allready ran the turks off

glad i'm only part mexican then

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989789)
i'm part mexican but i'm not in the mood for it lol pizza sounds good or tv dinner's or mcdonald's not like that can be called in for but hey i'm cheap

awe don't cry

O_o pizza it is...what kinda of pizza do you like

and its okay is was just a sad vidoe...im good now =]

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989811)
come to kylin if you can stand the br/mexicans we allready ran the turks off :(

We have egyptions o_o atleast Br's can understand some sort of english ._.

Craneses 12-11-2007 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989811)
come to kylin if you can stand the br/mexicans we allready ran the turks off :(

Lol true, i never see them around.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:41.