Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Irratation 12-11-2007 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6989529)
Hey guys ^^

bonjour:D

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6989589)
And the girl in the corner is everyone's woman. She could kill you with a wink of her eye...

Crazy!

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:05

i ate all the pizza none left :(

Irratation 12-11-2007 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6989589)
And the girl in the corner is everyone's woman. She could kill you with a wink of her eye...

i like ballroom blitz:D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-11-2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989565)
hmm i dunno wot do u have in mind?


o_O I dont care as long as its not mexican :D

Srry i was watching something my cousin sent me on myspace...it made me cry :(

KittyCat 12-11-2007 18:07

Work blows.

Craneses 12-11-2007 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6989617)
i like ballroom blitz:D

its ownage.

Borny 12-11-2007 18:08

Night all ! :)

who do I still owe? reply asap, and then I'll memorize the page

sweet dreams and stuff

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6989639)
Work blows.

glad i had today off ;x

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:11

I like your avatar Fatal o.o

Craneses 12-11-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6989648)
Night all ! :)

who do I still owe? reply asap, and then I'll memorize the page

sweet dreams and stuff

Not me.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6989666)
I like your avatar Fatal o.o

thanks xD id rep ya but its all givin out so gonna have to wait -.-

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989704)
thanks xD id rep ya but its all givin out so gonna have to wait -.-

Np ;P rep me back when you can I just repp'd you and gave you a shiney bar O.o

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-11-2007 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6989722)
Np ;P rep me back when you can I just repp'd you and gave you a shiney bar O.o


;x tomorrow i can when im able to
;)

edit... it just let me lolz stupid tq

Tanzeh 12-11-2007 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaTaL_ErRoR (Post 6989735)
;x tomorrow i can when im able to
;)

edit... it just let me lolz stupid tq

Hahah xD Ty

So whatcha up to o.o?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:53.