Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Fixed (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [GM - PLEASE READ]Banned accounts for no reason? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=467095)

MiyUKi 02-02-2008 07:19

[GM - PLEASE READ]Banned accounts for no reason?

Edit by Chaos:
[Please vote here if you have been banned: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=469532. Also, live support (when it is online) will be able to tell you the reason instantly, so try that as well.]

Uhmm i filed the case to our GM but i want have some answers from the community as well maybe they have problems like mine.. My issue is about my accounts being Banned for vending or going to training ground xD 3:40pm Feb. 02, 08' Phil. Time both my character got dced then all of a sudden when i logged them back in it says accounts banned then i asked my boyfriend to try to log them in from a different pc he told me all are banned when i went home from work to check on the other pc she was still online but soon after she got dced from TG all were banned for no reason at all XD is thisbecasue tq is down for merging the recent server? xD

Ricaaa 02-02-2008 07:27

My accounts got banned aswell! Give my my freakin accounts back!

Fexes 02-02-2008 12:26

Mine did too! Fexas and Fexes got banned

MiyUKi 02-02-2008 23:19

My God im thankful that im not alone lmao!! :eek: i miss all my characters soooo much :( is this because of the merging of ryee and fury server and Bluebird and beauty&beast servers? xD

Protamus 02-03-2008 00:42

Well, yeah it porbly has something to do with the new patch for the merge. best just go onto the co website and talk to live support they will fix you up if your nice. ^^

sbrwln 02-03-2008 01:04

It would be helpful if you post your servers.

BitzBlu 02-03-2008 04:15

Server: Ruby
Name: Meeptastic

Status: Banned for no god damned reason while I was in TG. I have Full 2 socs on that char, And I WANT ANSWERS, NOW.

BitzBlu 02-03-2008 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiyUKi (Post 7413071)
My God im thankful that im not alone lmao!! :eek: i miss all my characters soooo much :( is this because of the merging of ryee and fury server and Bluebird and beauty&beast servers? xD

What Server are you from? I'm from Ruby, which I would think that it would have no effect on us in those ancient servers.

Ricaaa 02-03-2008 05:00

Server: Constellation -- Taurus
Account1: monkeyminer4
account2: Ricaa

Durty 02-03-2008 07:11

Had all my 2 soc's banned on Meeptastic's account, not really any point posting here but I'd sure like an explanation/reason why they banned her account.

MiyUKi 02-03-2008 07:47

im from wonders Colossus Rhodes a split from phoenix server :eek: damn so im not the only one suffering from this XD i just missed both my characters soo much now its been 2 days since ive logged in T-T

Ricaaa 02-03-2008 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiyUKi (Post 7414812)
im from wonders Colossus Rhodes a split from phoenix server :eek: damn so im not the only one suffering from this XD i just missed both my characters soo much now its been 2 days since ive logged in T-T

Same here, specially my main account. 2nd reborn water - water - fire tao, full super, full socket.

Durty 02-03-2008 11:38

Did any of you guys trade Equips while in TG? Thats the last thing that happened before Meep got banned that i can think of....

MiyUKi 02-03-2008 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricaaa (Post 7415571)
Same here, specially my main account. 2nd reborn water - water - fire tao, full super, full socket.

well i dont have all those sockets on but im still loving my characters especially my fire t'was my first character T-T

MiyUKi 02-03-2008 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vile Knight (Post 7417717)
TQ's db sales are dropping. Please pay TQ dbs to be released from jail.

dang >.< tq would entertain players if you buy more than 20 db codes.. the game is going down in my server i mean its out of this world if you'll buy db codes... i think my spouse needa buy the codes even more since his archer got hacked it was full sockets :(