Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   CO Fan Art (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256)
-   -   Artists' Spam Lounge (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=613665)

Loviatar 03-12-2009 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. (Post 10143413)
perfect :d nice n simple and doesnt take forever to load lol.

^_^ ty Sharpie... I've looked and erased every layer but can't get rid of that left corner... oh well

I see you went back to your lil TopHat guy. I like how you bring the BG thru his jacket, it's nice.

SharpKnife :]. 03-12-2009 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 10143434)
^_^ ty Sharpie... I've looked and erased every layer but can't get rid of that left corner... oh well

I see you went back to your lil TopHat guy. I like how you bring the BG thru his jacket, it's nice.

lol ty :d i set it to pin light, and traced a white brush the same way i described for the girl, but aroudn him, with a buncha other layers.. i think they're saturation and color.

SharpKnife :]. 03-13-2009 00:25

rawr?

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w...ckKnightav.gif

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w...ckKnightsg.gif

heavens_fury 03-13-2009 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillianchung (Post 10143366)
hais i is special we need POLE DANCERS IN HERE!!
I VOTE MY SLAVE EX BAN STICK!!

why me x.x

gillianchung 03-13-2009 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10144020)
why me x.x

cause i says so and i still have the contract >=D

Loviatar 03-13-2009 03:04

:eek:-runs-

heavens_fury 03-13-2009 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillianchung (Post 10144056)
cause i says so and i still have the contract >=D

:(

SharpKnife :]. 03-13-2009 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 10144062)
:eek:-runs-

lmao i has boredness :3

Loviatar 03-13-2009 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. (Post 10144072)
lmao i has boredness :3

Morning?

whoops o.o*

SharpKnife :]. 03-13-2009 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 10144077)
Morning?

whoops o.o*

..kinda havent rly slept

Loviatar 03-13-2009 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 10144077)
Morning?

whoops o.o*

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. (Post 10144085)
..kinda havent rly slept

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:
Sharpie mod?

SharpKnife :]. 03-13-2009 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loviatar (Post 10144103)
:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:
Sharpie mod?

lol.. the edit button is right next to quote .-. not used to it ..err.. yeah.. im supposed to be, but i havent been officially confirmed yet.

atm im only a "mod" cause Mamo wanted me to mod here too.. i cant get to the mod section yet tho, so shes looking into it..

heavens_fury 03-13-2009 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. (Post 10144111)
lol.. the edit button is right next to quote .-. not used to it ..err.. yeah.. im supposed to be, but i havent been officially confirmed yet.

atm im only a "mod" cause Mamo wanted me to mod here too.. i cant get to the mod section yet tho, so shes looking into it..

no you are actually a mod lol just ivy hasn't fixed you yet :p happens to most of us :rolleyes: it'll be fixed soon

SharpKnife :]. 03-13-2009 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10144118)
no you are actually a mod lol just ivy hasn't fixed you yet :p happens to most of us :rolleyes: it'll be fixed soon

ah okie.. is that why my name is still blue? lol

Loviatar 03-13-2009 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. (Post 10144111)
lol.. the edit button is right next to quote .-. not used to it ..err.. yeah.. im supposed to be, but i havent been officially confirmed yet.

atm im only a "mod" cause Mamo wanted me to mod here too.. i cant get to the mod section yet tho, so shes looking into it..

:cool::D:cool::D:cool:
SHARPIE MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!1


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:54.