Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gale bomb-TFB combo (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=744289)

iTzOneShot 04-01-2014 07:56

Gale bomb-TFB combo

there's this ninja that uses this combo and it seems like i can't avoid it by any move so if anyone have a way or a tutorial on how to escape it,it will be very helpful

The last stick 04-01-2014 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTzOneShot (Post 11848391)
there's this ninja that uses this combo and it seems like i can't avoid it by any move so if anyone have a way or a tutorial on how to escape it,it will be very helpful

What class are you, skills you use, ping,etc.(BP is important but the common player don't want to pay to avoid skills).

What I do is ss warp out of it

awakening 04-01-2014 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTzOneShot (Post 11848391)

You don't escape the tfb unless you escape the gale bomb. Unless you have lower ping than the said individual and the said ninja has **** ping, then you could maybe escape some time by tempest/vortex/whirl out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last stick (Post 11848394)
What class are you, skills you use, ping,etc.(BP is important but the common player don't want to pay to avoid skills).

^ don't listen to this retard, it has no idea how this game operates.

iTzOneShot 04-01-2014 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last stick (Post 11848394)

i play trojan with a blade and sword i use mostly FB rarely herc(only in group fights)my BP is 292 and my ping is stable at 150

The last stick 04-01-2014 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTzOneShot (Post 11848406)
i play trojan with a blade and sword i use mostly FB rarely herc(only in group fights)my BP is 292 and my ping is stable at 150

I normally go for the off screen fb/ss or warp ss.
Anything under 500 gonna do

(at you know who)
Ping doesn't mean the world if you depend on having lower ping that mean you're trash.

You can alter you character location but only real players do it not the ones that whine " I need my ping QQs"

awakening 04-01-2014 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last stick (Post 11848413)
I normally go for the off screen fb/ss or warp ss.
Anything under 500 gonna do

(at you know who)
Ping doesn't mean the world if you depend on having lower ping that mean you're trash.

You can alter you character location but only real players do it not the ones that whine " I need my ping QQs"

^ this *** still think he could avoid gale bomb with ss/fb. LOL

MyThirdAccount 04-01-2014 11:19

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-41asKmnYg

D8D8 04-01-2014 13:56

ppl that dunno how to counter bomb 95% of the time r failures idc what ur ping is

MyThirdAccount 04-01-2014 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by D8D8 (Post 11848461)
ppl that dunno how to counter bomb 95% of the time r failures idc what ur ping is

Did you or did you not watch the video?

D8D8 04-01-2014 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount (Post 11848486)
Did you or did you not watch the video?

i did. guess im calling that person who kept getting bombed+tfbed a failure?

Also, im a pirate and been a pirate for years bomb is VERY effective against a lot of the playerbase. point still stands tho if your getting bomb+anything-ed consistently your bad and should consider new game

MyThirdAccount 04-01-2014 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by D8D8 (Post 11848496)

Also, im a pirate and been a pirate for years bomb is VERY effective against a lot of the playerbase. point still stands tho if your getting bomb+anything-ed consistently your bad and should consider new game

Because TFB has the same initial delay as a melee? Seriously, test it out yourself.

And the only occasion where I've seen Bomb+melee work is if the bomb throws you into a corner.

awakening 04-01-2014 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by D8D8 (Post 11848496)

You sir, are an idiot. You can't escape tfb after the bomb, period. Unless your ping is a world's difference from the user, then maybe there's a chance you could tempest out, that's only if the user experience large enough lag intervals that you could manage to chance escape it.

UCANTSEEMEE 04-01-2014 23:51

u cant escape a 2-fold-blade bomb.

you will all see this once ninja upgrade comes through.

MyThirdAccount 04-02-2014 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE (Post 11848558)

I was wondering how someone will TFB regularly at pace one...lol :eek:

awakening 04-02-2014 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE (Post 11848558)

As I have mentioned above, you could escape it if you have the advantageous ping and possess a move that moves the character.

Does people not read?