Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FB chains (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=744270)

Sa!nts&Satans 03-31-2014 07:57

FB chains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7wyL9ynak&feature=youtube_gdata

luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity

Cowboy86 03-31-2014 08:17

how is a two chain luck?

Smaehtin 03-31-2014 08:17

What are we supposed to see here? How bad you are?

Sa!nts&Satans 03-31-2014 08:26

usually i 1 hit him t but he gets a lucky time immunity and break through goes off twice in a row 18% BT difference

Karyn 03-31-2014 11:41

lol when you mw you stun yourself too... learn to play a class that requires skill like he has =]

awakening 03-31-2014 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karyn (Post 11848240)
lol when you mw you stun yourself too... learn to play a class that requires skill like he has =]

Take your own advice.

MyThirdAccount 03-31-2014 12:41

The OP is the one being cammed in this video, and he's obviously just as bad as the Assassin.

Cowboy86 03-31-2014 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount (Post 11848252)
The OP is the one being cammed in this video, and he's obviously just as bad as the Assassin.

Anyone who is fbing gets full credibility of being more skilled than anyone else using aoe skills
except for maybe wars but I never see them using viperfang anyway

Those are the rules

MyThirdAccount 03-31-2014 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy86 (Post 11848276)
Anyone who is fbing gets full credibility of being more skilled than anyone else using aoe skills
except for maybe wars but I never see them using viperfang anyway

Those are the rules

How can you have played this game for a substantial amount of time and still pull out this as your best? Bad players are bad, regardless of class.

Karyn 03-31-2014 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by awakening (Post 11848242)
Take your own advice.

I'm a trojan again... and I was a trojan long before I made a monk.. and I played a monk with blades.. mostly fbing.. which if im not mistake requires more skill than palming (in reality I rarely wwk+FB unless its my only realistic option of winning).

So yeah.. stop trolling the forums.. He's a dumb assassin complaining about **** when all he has to do is rightclick.

LitasLTL 04-01-2014 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount (Post 11848252)

Bad player who is at least trying is better than someone who just right click and think he is so cool. Just my opinion.

Sa!nts&Satans 04-01-2014 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karyn (Post 11848297)
I'm a trojan again... and I was a trojan long before I made a monk.. and I played a monk with blades.. mostly fbing.. which if im not mistake requires more skill than palming (in reality I rarely wwk+FB unless its my only realistic option of winning).

So yeah.. stop trolling the forums.. He's a dumb assassin complaining about **** when all he has to do is rightclick.

i am not complaining i just thought he was lucky, didn't anticipate the lucky time immunity and the double break through following, normally he can't kill me at all then he has a lucky break, and sorry only been a dumb assassin for 2 days,used to be a ninja not used to running away but running after people.

Marakeh 04-04-2014 09:49

C'mon trojan no longer takes skill, fix breath focus and every time you miss fb/ss you get your 20 stamina back, just ****ing spray n pray.

awakening 04-04-2014 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karyn (Post 11848297)

Oh my, playing a trojan for a long time don't mean you have learned how to play it. From the way you fb, you obviously haven't learned how to play a trojan yet. :)

Karyn 04-04-2014 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by awakening (Post 11849057)
Oh my, playing a trojan for a long time don't mean you have learned how to play it. From the way you fb, you obviously haven't learned how to play a trojan yet. :)

You're all talk, nothing more. I FB better than the majority by a considerable margin.